Search results

  1. M

    bruno the trash man questions

    We should probably scratch out most of this paragraph. I couldn't see the wire when watching on my old desktop computer, and there had been things I watched on the desktop that were hard for me to see (like some of the backgorund characters in the Bert and Ernie sketch where Ernie expresses his...
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    For those who have read issue #2, does it include any human-like characters, like how issue #1 had The Zimmer Twins?
  3. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    Well, the voting should have ended by now. I clicked on the link, and it's written like it was when it was laucnhed (no updates to it being closed). I looked at the results, and it looks like Bert and Ernie: String Tied will be on this release. So that's one, one sketch that we know will be...
  4. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Has "Prairie Dawn Invites 3" still on the site? I looked for it yesterday. I did searches for Prairie Dawn, Grover, Cookei Monster, and Herry, to no avail. It is one of my favorite sketches that I "discovered" ont he site (by discovered I mean found at sesamestreet.org without any prior...
  5. M

    Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

    Well, it looks like the LCM and bunny video is no longer there.
  6. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Bea Arthur

    Enjoy this outline, taking place in the fifth season. I had thought of doing a Bea Arthur outline yesterday as a tribute, and today kathy26 sent me a private message suggesting one, so here it is. Cold Open Bea Arthur asks Pops for directions to a better theater, and Kermit shows up, tells...
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: Follow that Bird Anniversary DVD

    Well, I finally looked at the downloadable coloring pages, and they're nothing special. Just a few random pictures of characters, including Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, and also Elmo and even Abby Cadabby. None of them have anything to do with the movie.
  8. M

    Animal and Bean in the Dessert

    Chapter 3 The vulture had taken Bean and Animal to his cave, and tied them to stakes. "Hey, this cave doesn't look like any candy shop I've ever seen", said Bean. "Well, that's because I wasn't really intending on taking you two to the candy shop", said the vulture, "I'm gonna have you...
  9. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    It is also on sesamestreet.org
  10. M

    Animal and Bean in the Dessert

    Chapter 2 Animal and Bean were wandering the dessert, getting hotter and hotter. "Boy, it sure is hot out here in this dessert", said Bean, "I hope we can find our way back within 40 years." "LOOK! FOOD!", yelled Animal, who ran off. "I don't see any food", said Bean, "You must...
  11. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    So, has anybody got their copy yet? The Muppet Wiki page doesn't seem to have updated info (in fact, it still lists it as "in development").
  12. M

    Sesame Street Derby Horses

    Chapter 3 The race was about to begin. A trumpet fanfare was heard. "I really hope Fred the Wonder Horse wins", said Ernie. "Yeah, me too", said Bert. "Well, me got all me cookies on Buster", said Cookie Monster. "I've bet some birdseed on Buster myself", said Big Bird...
  13. M

    Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

    It's a shame that rest of the Electric Mayhem isn't at least used in videos on Animal's dressing room. I don't know if Matt Vogel (the most recent Floyd) or David Rudman (the most recent Janice) are jsut too busy with Sesame Street or what, but they could at least include Dr. Teeth and Zoot (and...
  14. M

    Sesame Street Derby Horses

    Chapter 2 An announcement was heard: "All horses get with your trainers. Racing egins in 15 minutes." Forgetful Jones brought Buster to the restroom. "What are we doing here, Forgetful?", asked Buster. "Wasn't I suppposed to take you here?", asked Forgetful. "No, you were...
  15. M

    Performers who Left Due to Lack of Recognition

    Gold did perform on Sesame Street for five years after Henson's death. It seems she mostly performed in productions made in the UK. Heck, it seems like the english and canadian performers rarely travel to the US to perform, while US performers have traveled around the world to perform their...
  16. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Are you allowed to reveal yet who will be cast as who in Muppet Peter Pan? And anyway, even if you can't reveal, welcome to the forums!
  17. M

    Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

    Another thign I've noticed: Is this the first tiem LCM has eaten a character on-screen? I don't think I've ever seen him eat anybody before (I don't count the exploding machine... I feel like that was just a machine, with a pre-recorded voice and automatic mouth).
  18. M

    Animal and Bean in the Dessert

    Chapter 1 It was breaktime at the Muppet Theater, and Bean Bunny wanted to get some candy. "Hey, I'm going to the candy store", said Bean, "Anybody need anything?" "CANDY! CANDY!", yelled Animal, excited. "Okay, what kind of candy would you like?", asked Bean. "I think you...
  19. M

    Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

    Me, too. I wonder who performed Luncheon Counter Monster in that video. He sounds a bit like Brian Henson, but Henson hasn't performed in any Muppet productions in the last few years, being mroe busy performing for his own company. If it was Henson, then I wonder if there'll be any Johnny...
  20. M

    Sesame Street Derby Horses

    Enjoy this Sesame Street fan fic. Chapter 1 It was an exciting day at Churcil Downs in Louisville, Kentucky. It was the day of the Kentucky Derby, and two of the horses in the race were Buster the Horse and Fred the Wonder Horse. It was the morning of the race, and the horses had to get...
Top