Search results

  1. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    Looking back, I am surprised that I didn't include any of the Muppet Show "season 1" characters.
  2. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    Looks like I might have been right after all. The clip I think it is is at sesamestreet.org under the similar title Grover's Important Meal. I would have given it a title like "Grover's Resraurant: Food Chain".
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years Hardcover Book

    I have noticed lately that performers rarely comment on recasts, unless they are the ones who have taken over and they comment on their own performances of the recasts (and it's mainly Steve Whitmire who has commented on his portrayals of who he's been recast as). Caroll Spinney never mentioned...
  4. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    No, if you look at that list, you'll see that it has "Pop-Up Facts" followed by "Turn Feature On" and "Turn Feature Off", and then it lists "Behind the Street", followed by "Turn Feature On" and "Turn Feature Off".
  5. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    When I first saw that list, I misread AlphaQuest: R as "Alphabet Chat: R", listed under season 21, and then I saw that it was in episode 1800 from season 13 and thought there was a major error there. I am confused about how "Behind the Street" has options to "turn on" an d"turn off". I...
  6. M

    Mr. Johnson always complains about Grover's service...

    He sort of also got the upper-hand in the picture menu sketch... He got his sandwhich to match the one in the picture when his lunch hour was over (I assume he meant the time he needed to get back to work on time), but he didn't seem to be upset at all over the fact that he didn't get his food...
  7. M

    Select Muppet DVDs Include Magnets

    Hmmm, not too interested in these, but then again, they're probably DVDs that have been out for awhile (unless the annoucned Studio DC DVDs come out relatively soon after the official release date is announced).
  8. M

    Mr. Johnson always complains about Grover's service...

    You know, it's not alwasy Grover's fault. He tried to convince Mr. Johnson to order a few small hamburgers over the big one. Mr. Johnson didn't tell him how he wanted the #9 special of the day cooked. And outside of the restaurant sketches, Grover tried to warn him that the wig he wanted to buy...
  9. M

    Mr. Johnson always complains about Grover's service...

    In most waiter Grover sketches, Mr. Johnson often complains about Grover's service. But one thing that he seems to overlook is the fact that it seems to only take Grover a few seconds after ordering to bring his food to him. Think about it... He makes his order, Grover goes through the doors...
  10. M

    Will there be an Old School Vol. 3 DVD?

    Or me. :) I figure that many of us fans have good ideas on what should be included on the "ultimate Sesame Street set for hardcore fans". A few ideas that would be great: Continuing the "Old School" sets, maybe by having them continue to be season premieres until the official "old school"...
  11. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    Joe Flaherty? I didn't think he was a writer on the show... I guess he means Joe's brother, I forget his name (I think it was Paul Flaherty), who I know was one of the shows writers.
  12. M

    Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Website

    "Imagine That" wasn't on The Best of Ernie and Bert.
  13. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    An official list of contents was announced today, and by my count only 18 of what I put in that wishlist will make it into the set (unless the chapter stops don't include everything, or if maybe there are easter eggs...).
  14. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    Well, I counted all the segments/ episode plots listed, and there are 67 segments on disc 1, and 47 on disc 2 (yay! Disc one has more!). That totals 114 clips! I didn't count "Sesame Street Open", but now that I look at it... I wodner if that means the theme song, or the opening scene from the...
  15. M

    Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Website

    I voted for Kermit's Mystery Box. I was hoping that Chariots of Fur would be available for voting.
  16. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    I just noticed that "Bert and Ernie String Tied" isn't on that list. Though disc 1 lists a bonus feature as "Fan Favorite", and disc 2 has a "play bonus clip" feature (bonus clips on a set that is supposedly just clips as part of the main feature?).
  17. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    I never actually left. I just couldn't think of any good questions that I thought Jim could answer in such a long time.
  18. M

    Photo of The Original Telly Monster!

    But 40 Years of Sunny Days will have Telly's first appearance!
  19. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    I would like to comment that the biggest surprise/ shock is that disc 2 doesn't appear to have any of Jim Henson's last segments from season 21. I was hoping we'd get some of his performances, maybe his last Ernie, Kermit, and Guy Smiley performances on the show. The chapter stops and...
  20. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    Well, as for stuff that's been release don video/DVD in North America (in english), I counted 27 clips, 17 on disc 1 and 10 on disc 2 (I didn't count the Luxo Jr clip, which was on the Pixar collection DVD). I counted 9 clips that are also Old School Vol. 1 and 0 that are also on Old School Vol...
Top