Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    According to a blog comment from Roger Langridge, the guest stars storyarc will come later, and issues #4-7 will be called "Family Reunion". I wonder who's family reunion it will be (Kermit's? Piggy's? Every main characters?).
  2. M

    Question about Jim Henson's Performer Credits on SST

    Well, I found the season 18 credits on youtube, and Jim was credited in that season. I couldn't find credits for seasons 17 or 16, and gave up on searching for lower season number credits afterwards. But before findign season 18 credits I found the season 12 credits sequence, which also didn't...
  3. M

    Question about Jim Henson's Performer Credits on SST

    I do wonder why some people don't feel the need to have too many credits. If it was me I'd want all credits that apply to me. I have often wondered about that thing regardign Bill Scott... He was the head writer, and he voiced practically every star character on Jay Ward's animated shows...
  4. M

    The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Thread!

    I think the license only includes the specials, and maybe The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show. I think Paramount still holds the rights to the movies.
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    For disc 2, are you referring to Ernie's duet with Aaron Neville on Don't Want to Live on the Moon, or the original version? Because the original is from the 1980s, and wouldn't belong on disc 2. But disc 2 sure does have a big lack of Bert and Ernie. Just them in clay form and a few cameos/...
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years Hardcover Book

    On page 120, there's an image of Brian Henson with some food, I can't tell what the food is, but a photo caption implies that it's from when he counted peas. It's obviously not peas, but I don't know what it is he was eating. It looks like it might be a still image, but I don't think I've ever...
  7. M

    Question about Jim Henson's Performer Credits on SST

    During the first season, Jim Henson was credited as a Muppet performer. And then for several seasons, he was pretty much uncredited, though the performers credits did say "Puppets by Jim Henson's Muppets" (I guess it's debatable whether that would/ should count as a performer credit... I don't...
  8. M

    Any original dramas on youtube?

    Something has kind of hit me today... Many of the videos made especially for youtube are either comedy, blogs/ reviews, or video of animals. But does anybody know if there have been any original dramas made especially for youtube, either as one-shots or series of videos? I'm not really...
  9. M

    The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Thread!

    Today I bought "The Peanuts 1970s Collection Vol. 1" on DVD, though I only watched a few specials. I also have the "Peanuts 1960s Collection". I do find it odd that Warner Home Video and Fantagraph don't seem to be doing any kidn of cross-promotion for the DVDs and the "Complete Peanuts" books.
  10. M

    SST Video Compilation Fan Fic: Murray's Birthday

    Enjoy this fan fiction outline of what would make a good video. Scene 1 Murray runs around Sesame Street, passing around invitations to his birthday... which is TODAY! Everybody is excited, but then they realise something: They don't know Murray very well, and they don't know what would...
  11. M

    Question about Down Down Baby Rhyme/Clapping Game

    Here's the sesamestreet.org link: http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player?p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_id=videoPlayer_WAR_sesameportlets4369&p_p_uid=91b93108-1551-11dd-8ea8-a3d2ac25b65b
  12. M

    Question about Down Down Baby Rhyme/Clapping Game

    The clip is at sesamestreet.org. I forget what title it's listed as, but it was among the clips from the 1980s that was nominated in the sites 40th anniversary "greatest clip of all-time" voting section. I wanted to find it and put the link here, but the website seems to be having some kind of...
  13. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    I have a general writing question. Do you or any of the other writers write scripts on computers, or do you still write scripts on typewriters in this day and age?
  14. M

    Sweetum's voices in Letters to Santa

    I don't think John Henson performed in Letters to Santa.
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Well, Tough Pigs now has a five-page preview of the first "On the Road" issue, and it's said that Tough Pigs will start showing preview pages for the comics (so I guess we don't have to cosntantly check comic book resources anymore). I noticed that the artwork looks a little bit different...
  16. M

    Bert and Ernie in Elmo Saves Christmas

    Yes. His first Ernie performance was in the season 25 sketch where Ernie and Bert go fishing. He also performed Ernie in 1993's Sesame Street Stays Up Late special.
  17. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's now Weather Day with Zoe. Ironic, as it's starting to get colder where I live.
  18. M

    Merchandise featuring the SST humans

    I don't know if this should count, but I think there was a Mr. Noodle toy made as part of some kind of Elmo's World set. I don't know how difficult it would be to negotiate likenesses for the human characters, but I wonder if they would be a huge seller with today's kids. Toys of the humans...
  19. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Well, I found a copy of "Pigs in Space", and it is better than I expected. I wasn't too big a fan of the artwork when I saw it online, but I'm liking it better in person. I noticed that many minor characters seem to be miscolored... Thog, a Java Muppet, I can't tell if that's Mildred or...
Top