Search results

  1. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hey anakin... Just to let you know, I got the following just fine: Octopus' Garden. The Muppets Go to the Movies Opening. The Three Musketeers. The Wizard of Oz Medley. Waiting for the rest of the songs requested. Thanks, hope to hear from you soon. :batty:
  2. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    Gaaaaah! Charlie's... Sesame... Flashback... Piggy as the Queen from Snow White... Gonzo and Kermit secretly... *Combusts and revives intact. Need more please!
  3. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    From your list, here's what I'd like, if I could get it please. All songs from Muppet Classic Theater. All songs from The Muppets Go to the Movies. All songs from Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. Falling. Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight/Sesame Street Theme. How Could You Believe Me...
  4. The Count

    A Robotic Heart

    But if he gets rid of those broadcasts how will be able to help Kermit run the show? Loved the Sam Beckett moment where he first saw himself in the mirror. We have the technology... To make you post more story! Please?
  5. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Hey Pan... Couple of folks here were asking for Anastasia, read through the posts. Also, didn't see it, but do you have Ordinary Miracles from Hunchback 2? If so, please send it my way, thanks.
  6. The Count

    The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

    Hmmm... Thought there were three of the Harmonica stories. BTW: Welcome to the craziness Mary Louise.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sure hope to hear from Bryan about the new pending case for residency. Oh well...
  8. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    You know, mod activation for a new member's account wouldn't be a bad idea. But then we'd get messages asking why an account hasn't been activated after some time. Though that could be taken care of in the very same new member registration notifications I receive, which I check to see if a...
  9. The Count

    FanFic Library Index

    Yes, thanks. Just been sooooo busy what with the Mupplist. Will hopefully get to this soon. :batty: :sleep:
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sure is nice that there are some hearts warming up on this cold rainy night. It's the kind of stuff that reminds me of why we started the dorms in the first place. Makes me nostalgically smile. Now if only I hads me... *A pair of pointy ears raise from the couch in the middle of our room...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *On phone: Thanks Nora. *Remembers days of playing/watching brothers play Space Quest and King's Quest 2. Okay, I know where you are plotwise... But where the heck was that mermaid supposed to be found? You swam out three squares, nothing, the fourth square still nothing and you drowned and...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Luffles Kelly. *Sends her box of Lady Fingers, and I ain't saying which ladies' fingers we used. *Evil laughter. *Bad joke, I know, blame one of ma fave shows for that. *Attaches little lace clovers and ribbon mom helped me making. <333333
  13. The Count

    Meet Me At Sunning Rock (A Fraggle Rock Play)

    Well, that's how many named speaking/articulating FR characters I've gathered so far. There are the named non-speaking offscreen referencial characters, but those I leave for interpretation into the overall realms of Muppet Universe. :crazy: Just wait till my baby's ready for posting...
  14. The Count

    Meet Me At Sunning Rock (A Fraggle Rock Play)

    Very good beginning... Good thing you decided against a scene for each FR character, my tallies have at least 161 of them that appeared onscreen... With a few more that are in doubt of course. Oh, and are you thinking of an "Aristotlian" play? Thanks for posting and take care. *Disappears...
  15. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Anyone have the songs from the Cloud Forest from JHH? Thanks. :sing:
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Sends a box of Ginger Snappy-Tappies and Oatmeal Crunchies to Kathy's room. :insatiable: Hmmm... I feel like we should have some dorm-wide activity, there hasn't been one in ages. Maybe next weekend? Oh well, we'll figure something out. *Stroking Fatatatita's ebony fur, asleep in my lap...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Great Caesar's Ghost floats through the halls, with a message for Uncle D, as a bat sends up a box of cookies, PB Sandies as a welcome back surprise to Prawnie. *All continue their indoor computer/counting work on a chilly rainy day.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yaey! Jubilant triumph coming from our room... Watching the World Baseball Classic tournament's second round... And Puerto Rico just mercy ruled out the USA! *Celebrates with a stack of Batty batterscotch cookies we bought from Heather ahead of time. *Submits sheets of cookie orders, one...
  19. The Count

    Is anyone else on Gaia?

    Nevah heard of it b-4. Also wondering if I should keep the LJ account since it's new and I don't rully use it much.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yesh... Midnight is the hour and bells are tolling once again. A clawed hand can be seen tossing a wreath of sweet-scented shamrocks around the door's hanger. *Disappears into the night to keep a superheroish vigilante watch over the rest of the dorms. :scary:
Top