Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah-ha! *Cries of triumph. TMS is finally completed into the list. This leaves just one more production to go. *Count smiles knowingly. The super-duper Mr. Hooper heavyweight of the entire Muppet Universe. Have to tabulate, calculate, reintegrate, and reenumerate what we already have; then...
  2. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Well, we have something similar in place here. Any new members' posts will be invisible except to moderators until approved. This will keep happening until a person gets to the small sample number of posts needed to show they're a legit member. After reaching that minimal total, their posts...
  3. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Got rid of the one ShoeFairy reported and a few others. Actually, the one ShoeFairy reported is one of the continuous spammers, this one originally known as bradon. That person tried creating some multiple duplicate accounts last night, substituting all their personal information with 1980...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bolts upright. *Loving smile. *Hums "When Irish Eyes Are Smilin'" Just won me a little trinket to keep the good luck around here. Now I'll be one o' the Frogs in the Glen! *OOC: Won another pin, Kermit St. Patrick's Day 2009.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Is dragged back to Room #1 after the funny business died down. *Is placed on his bed and allowed to rest. No love for meh :( *Roomies go about some nightly/evening rounds, putting things in order and tending to their pets.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Is still dead, hearing and waiting for mermaid. *Uncle D up in the rafters, ringing the bells to underscore the topsy-turviness. *Count offers popcorn.
  7. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    Wait a sec... What happened to Jenny? Maybe an epilogue? Or small side-story? Your readers have questions, I-- er-- we'd like to know. ;()
  8. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    Now that was an ending. Bravo. *Throws bouquet at author's feet. Thank you for sharing another side of your version of the Muppet Universe with us. :Huge :)
  9. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Abby in Wonderland

    Not really, as various productions of Louis Caroll's books get mismashed into one work as I've seen throughout the years.
  10. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    Ha, I know whatcha mean. Oh well... Maybe things will settle back down again. *Leaves muffin for da author.
  11. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    Split it... You'll get more that you want to fit into it actually fitted that way. I had to split the last chapter of my Christmas fic, and it worked quite well. And mention RHPS in the dorms at your own risk, as there've been goings-on of that nature before from our resident best duo team.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Waking up, rather drowsily... Wha happa? Count, shamrock pick in his mouth. Never mind. Me: Where's... Me: Is the lasagna all locked up/eaten by now? UD, sighing: Yes. Me: Good. You know you can't/shouldn't have any today. Third Wednesday in the month of March. UD: Blast that third Rule of...
  13. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    Go get her Rach! ! ! Erm, so, yeah... Like, she has her happiness back only to have it taken away once more? Hunt down Moulin and um, uh... There's a rainbow for each of us, you just have to work some in getting the jackpot at the end. Why am I rooting for a villain Hmm, guess she's not...
  14. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Yep, got everything okay. No worries, take care. :cool:
  15. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Meh, just trust in that I got what I said I've gotten. BTW: Scratch Muppet Classic Theater and Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie from my requests, got 'em from Gonzo14. Just send everything else I asked for that hasn't been sent/received yet, which isn't much and we'll call the whole thing...
  16. The Count

    A Robotic Heart

    Heh, you'll have to forgive Prawnidew. He's been away for about a week down at WDW. But yeah man, get back to da dorms. Your roomies must be wondering why they got locked up... Again.
  17. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Already taken care of, check yer inbox. :D anakin. Here's what I've gotten so far from what I requested: The Muppet Show Falling. Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight/Sesame Street Theme. Octopus' Garden. The Muppets Go to the Movies The Opening Hey A Movie Act Naturally Wizard of...
  18. The Count

    Super Muppets

    Nice... I detect traces of Fantastic Fourishness and Black Canary intermixed with other traits... Is good, please continue.
  19. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Yes, everything's coming through fine. The problem was on my end, as I deleted the messages after downloading and saving only the first file/song without realizing there were more multiple songs to download within the same message. So yeah, I got the two batches from Muppets Go to the Movies...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Leaves two little white boxes at Kelly's door. They contain Kermit badges with the names of her roomies in silver lettering on the collar. There'd be three of these, but Kelly already got hers. *Huggles, <333.
Top