Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Asleep, dreaming of Spammy as a mermaid. <33333.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    So that's how she got in. Well, it's s'okay with me. And I likes all Gotham Girls, they've each got something to offer. *Fanguyish smile. BTW: Is Scream Queen a villainess/henchwoman? Or is she just a crow instead? *Brave & The Bold question there.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Huh... Guess Katie snuck in when we weren't looking. *Bat flies the key to Room #10 to her, depositing it in her hand. You're directly beneath Ryan PrawnCracker's room, and diagonally across from Tony Slug. LMK if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help you out. :) Welcome to...
  4. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Um, what song(s) in particular are you looking for? Some of us might be able to help you better that way.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Sighs a little because my pet project's stalled due to the old "don't know what I want" blahs. Might just start it all over again. Hmm... It just feels like, well, not sure what it is. Oh well... *Settles in bed and fades into the covers drifting into unconscious slumber.
  6. The Count

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    Legend of Chaos God bridging the entire TDA? Do tell!
  7. The Count

    Fulfilling a Promise I made

    So that's who that was that replied to Bosers' status! *Rushes over to FB to complete his MC family of friends. *Throws water bomb from the penguin cannon. :zany: :crazy: :eek:
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Interesting. *Takes descript of Kelly Muppet and stores it away. *Contacts a few friends.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    LOL... You can find my pic on FB. There's a lot of us from MC over there. BTW: What was that Muppet likeness you showed off in another thread? PM if you prefer to share that way.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Wonders why I get confused for my roomie. Oh well... Now to sit on my own duff as I enjoy a lengthy new episode of the Disney Pincast. Plugs self into computer and listens away.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Any questions about the dorms, contact me personally before posting here. Thanks.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Leaves a box of sesame seed squares and a few Doozerdust cookies at Room #3's door. There's a card too with a chocolate coin wrapped in the ribbon. Card reads: Hey Beth, it's been a while since we've had you around these parts... Just know you're still one of the MC friends I count highly on...
  13. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    *Notices a small Fraggle of blue skin and Red songa fall into a bean bag chair next to me. *Huggles her for reaching 4K posts. *Offers popcorn, or Doozersticks if she wants.
  14. The Count

    An All Hallow's Love (A Fraggle Rock Tale)

    Well, I can send her write-up to you if you like. The reason I wonder is because I'd prefer her to be more translucent/ghostlier looking. Most others of my haunters based on recognizable Muppet characters retain their original skin color, but in this case Ima not sure.
  15. The Count

    An All Hallow's Love (A Fraggle Rock Tale)

    It's one of the ones I liked too. *Wonders if the ghostly character I made based on Storyteller should retain her normal Fraggle fur color or be more of a ghostly gray. Hmm...
  16. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    True... But it has proved to be a wery useful tool for us mods. *Huggles for Becky.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Leaves a box of birdseed sesame seed squares made last night with a card signed by Room 1's occupants at Room #29. Happy birthday Big B, hope you have a wonderful day. :wisdom: :)
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    UD,overhearing the conversation: If I find any disturbed graves down at the cemetary, I'll give you such a nightmare... You remember the last one don't you? *Sneers. So don't cross our path or it'll be nothing but certain death. *Flicks fingers and a small bolt crackles. *Waves clawed hand...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Everything is just fright. *Count returns with birdseed and sesame seeds and bagels. *We set to toasting some in the common room, bringing out both cream cheese and crunchy peanut butter, serving some iced tea to drink as a light snack before dinner later tonight. O-o, ma batty-senses are...
  20. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Huh? Something happen here I should know about? Oh well... *Accesses club by tapping the right brick. *Is greeted and welcomed much like Kermit by all the younger frogs when he occasionally visits his home back at the swamp. *Sets up the movie projector for a screening of Fraggle episodes...
Top