Search results

  1. The Count

    A Robotic Heart

    Well... A little bad luck was called for. After all, we are experiencing the year's second of three Friday the 13th's today. Though it was countered by the luck of having an update posted tonight... Maybe we could have another Cait? Please? :crazy:
  2. The Count

    I miss Minor Muppetz

    Erherm... Now that minor_muppets has returned, I think this thread has served its purpose. Also, in the future, please don't post "I Miss (Member's Name)" threads as it proves negatively to talk about said person without them here. Thanks, hope you can all understand and have a good day.
  3. The Count

    The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

    Heh... For that Songa I direct your attention to the "My Harmonica" Fraggle fanfic series. :smirk:
  4. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These have been sent. :batty: These have all been sent as well. :sing:
  5. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Hi... Could I also get Ordinary Miracles from Hunchback 2? Thanks.
  6. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Here are some songs I'm looking for. The Vogues - 5 O'Clock World. Judy Collins - Both Sides Now. The Hollies - Bus Stop. Brenda Lee - I'm Sorry, and other songs she's sung. Paul Mauriat - Love Is Blue. The Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper. Johnny Rivers - Summer Rains. If...
  7. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    What email should we send this if some of us should happen to have the songs from both the album and/or TV special in MUP3 form?
  8. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Thanks Katz. Just took care of that one and a few others.
  9. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    This has been sent. :sing: :flirt: :scary:
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Triumphant bell-tolling and death marching music issue forth from the organ downstairs... *Jubilant smile. *Lightning shoots out. *And as the master emerges... Let there beeeeee light! WOOT! ! ! Ma team's 3-0 and headed to Roun 2 of the baseball tournie undefeated. Boricua power baby!
  11. The Count

    Kermit Plushies as Fashion Clothing?

    Sorry, but what is this about? :confused:
  12. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Hi... Welcome to Muppet Central. Hope I'm not imposing, but I'd like to get the songs you have from Hunchback of Notre Dame, Ariel's Beginnings, and I Won't Say I'm In Love from Hercules. Send them to countcastle@gmail.com, thanks and have fun exploring the rest of the forums. :batty:
  13. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sorry, don't have any of those. But I'd like the JHH ones with Smokey Robinson too. :halo:
  14. The Count

    And If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass (Tinseltown)

    <333 this facade of the story. Also want to see what happens with Jenny. More please!
  15. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Of course, request away. That's how this thread and community helps each other out. :sing:
  16. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #100 - The MuppetCast Concert

    Hey Steve... Listened to the concert last night. Loved it all. Really liked how you went in a Ray Charles style for Bein' Green, the sort of Hey Jude extra lines at the end of Lose Your Heart, and I loved the accordion in When The River Meets The Sea. Your accent/imitation for the glam...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Neither do I... Just listen to it on the ol' comp. That reminds me... *Goes to download batch of songs just received.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    You could always download them to i-pod instead and listen when you want. BTW: You want long podcasts? Become a fan/avid member of the Disney Pincast. :smirk:
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Decorating with golden 100 banners for the MuppetCast bash later tonight. Man, I'm rully looking forward to tonight's concert. Fer sure. Count: Yes, we'll have a grand time counting the night away. UD, underbreath: And most of the day too. *Light chuckle as we get back to our room to keep...
  20. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Okay then Shane, here's what I'd like from your list. “7th Inning Stretch Song” “Be Kind to Your Neighborhood Monsters” “Bert and Ernie’s Great Adventures Theme” “Bert’s Blanket” “Cooperation Makes it Happen” “D-D-D Dog” “Don’t Be a Tough Nut to Crack” “Games Monsters Play” “Grover...
Top