Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Announcement. Hey guys... Will be leaving in a couple of hours to share time with a good friend. We'll be gone till around midnight. MC Dorms Management. :batty:
  2. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Red Fraggle, your songs have been sent. The only ones I couldn't pass on were the ones from the Muppet Movie. Please let me know if you got all the others and if they're okay. Hope to hear from you soon and have a good weekend. :batty: :sing: :halo:
  3. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    LMK = let me know. Will start porting them.
  4. The Count

    Happy Birthday Jamie and Sean

    Just wanted to send birthday greetings to two talented assets here at the forums. First off, big birthday wishes to Jamie, frogboy4, who at last report was neither a frog nor a boy nor 4. You know his work, he's responsible for all the Muppet emodicons used here on a daily basis. :excited...
  5. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    All of the following I happen to have, just need an email address to send them in batches. “Act Naturally” - Floyd and Janice “Sweettooth Jam” - Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem “Happiness Hotel” - from The Great Muppet Caper “I Hope That Something Better Comes Along” - Kermit and Rowlf...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Outside the dorms... *Stops Kelly and others. Uh, it might be better if we go... Um... Have you seen the movie Carrie, especially the ending? *Makes mental note to call cleaning company tomorrow after the rampage's over. :scary:
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Waiting to hear from my li'l cyber cousin. *Messing about at the comp... *Starts humming. La-de-da-de-dum, la-de-da-de-dum... Count and UD barricade themselves before being infected by the song.
  8. The Count

    FanFic: The Predicament

    *<333 Healer more as the medicinal merlusa her hair makes her look. *Needs more of story!
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Singing: I'm the master of fright. I'm a demon of delight. And I'll scare you right out of your pants. To a guy in Kentucky. I'm Mr. Unlucky. And I'm known throughout England and Frrrrrance. And since I am dead. I can take off my head. *Removes fake skull covering his head, holding it like a...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... Tentacle soup is rather good. *Bats arrive with seafood feast bought/ordered from the Flesh 'n' Chips shop back home in Numbervania.
  11. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Just took care of that one.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Deep sigh of satisfaction. Count and UD: Wha? Boys, it's one step closer now. Count: You mean? Yep. Finished entering in all the new Mopatop's additions, tabulating and calculating the results, reenumerating to make sure it all came out perfectly. This means, that now, only Sesame...
  13. The Count

    Muppet Fashion by Jean-Charles de Castelbajac

    Thanks Layla. Was wondering about it for purposes of merging threads if necessary. BTW: You're almost at 600! *Off to prod for a KG update as its anniversaire approaches now in April.
  14. The Count

    FanFic: The Predicament

    *Huggles Sara and new chapter tightly. You've managed to continue the thrill of this story's thread. Thank you for the update and in-chapter explanation. Hope everything's good for you. :excited:
  15. The Count

    FanFic: The Predicament

    Not psychic... Just saw you were online and saw you were viewing this thread as the last activity in your profile page when I posted yesterday. And I had trouble with MC all last night, figure it's all the spambots clogging the system with their stupid spam. Take care Sara.
  16. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Just finished booting a dozen spammers, including the one you reported ShoeFairy.
  17. The Count

    "Sesame Street: Coming Home" Airs Tonight (4/1/09)

    You know... I feel like I've been pranked. The PBS website says the special will air as advertised/alerted by GW in this thread. And yet, my national affiliate's airing an hourlong program on theWashington D.C. Zoo; and the local affiliate has local/Spanish programming. :(
  18. The Count

    FanFic: The Predicament

    Hmmm... Wonder if Sara'll come up with something for this tale of hers. :coy:
  19. The Count

    The Picture of Everything

    So now that this has been bumped back up... Exactly what is it? Blind batty eyes you know... Thankees.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Taking a few cookies. Thank you Spammy, I'm sure these'll taste great. *Sipping at some lemonade too. *Count sits down, idly watching his bats pick off the ants. He starts humming a sort of quiet marching fugue while counting in his head. *UD has left to consult his sources about the...
Top