Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Well it's been released for over a week, but tough pigs has finally posted a review of issue #9.
  2. M

    Is there a CD version of TGMC's Soundtrack?

    The Jim Henson Records page at Muppet Wiki has a bit of information regarding the deal with BMG Kidz! Apparrently they weren't promoted well enough, and BMG decided to get out of releasing kids albums before their contract with Henson expired.
  3. M

    Universal releasing It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

    It probably won't happen, but I have thought about the fact that Universal also owns the rights to Sam and Friends. I wonder if they'll put some episodes as a bonus.
  4. M

    Is there a CD version of TGMC's Soundtrack?

    I remember that when it was available I only saw a copy once, when I was on vacation at Walt Disney World (at the gift shop near Muppet Vision 3D). Can't remember if it was cassetes, CDs, or both. But otherwise this and the Muppet Babies: Rocket to the Stars albums were the only wide (I.E...
  5. M

    Universal releasing It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

    Maybe if we'll lucky it'll include the Snoop Dog scene as a bonus.
  6. M

    Your Favorite SST Muppet Design Through the Years

    I have recently noticed that while Ernie and Bert seemed to be rebuilt in season 14 (just watch the 40th anniversary DVD and compare their fishing sketch from season 13 with their snowman sketch from season 14 and you'll see a difference), it seems the pre-season 14 puppets continued to be used...
  7. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "School is Cool Day" with Murray Monster.
  8. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I just watched "A Duck by any Other Name" on youtube, and that one seems to make it seem like nobody knew Launchpad was Darkwing's sidekick. At the beginning Launchpad is dressed as Darkwign Duck as a decoy, and a reporter catches him removing his mask, mistaking him for Darkwing. And the public...
  9. M

    SST 40th Anniversary Library Exhibit Project, Coming in September

    That's weird. I thought I saw it on Muppet Wiki but after checking all the pages I would have expected to see it I see that it's not in any of them. But maybe you'd like to include a picture from Big Bird's appearance. There are plenty of pictures on the appropriate page...
  10. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I just watched "Twitching Channels" on YouTube, and I wonder if any of the production staff members shown in the episode might be charicatures of real crew members of the show? It wouldn't surprise me if the creator shown was based on the shows real creator. Though I think he looks a bit like a...
  11. M

    Taz-Mania

    I have read at wikipedia that in one episode it was revealed that Axyl wasn't really stupid, by contrast beign well-educated, but had chosen to be a stupid sidekick... Anybody know what episode this was?
  12. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I posted a link to a site that showed model sheets for some of the Darkwing Duck characters, including the Darkwing version of Launchpad, and the model sheet showed the bald version (though it was drawn in less detail when showing him without his hat; for some reason the sheet said "hat extends...
  13. M

    Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

    Of course even if season 4 was released this year and Disney wanted to release season 5 to coincide with the new movie, it's always possible that the wait between seasons 4 and 5 could be as long if not longer than past waiting periods.
  14. M

    Why are the DVDs of season 1 of The Muppet Show cut when seasons 2 & 3 aren't?

    If that was the plan than wouldn't Disney have edited some episodes from the other seasons as well? Besides, I don't think "complete series sets" were very common at the time seaosn one was released on DVD. Disney probably wasn't thinking about releasing a complete series set after all the...
  15. M

    Deleted scenes from The Muppet Movie

    Me, too! I'd also like to see deleted scenes from The Great Muppet Caper and The Muppets Take Manhattan. Actually, I don't think we know any hints of any deleted scenes from GMC. With the other movies, the storybook adaptations show pictures that don't resemble anything in the movies (most of...
  16. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    Today I was watchign Water Way to Go, where Launchpad basically demands to be the hero for once. Given his stupidity and easy-going nature, it makes me wonder, has Launchpad ever gotten really angry on either Darkwing Duck or DuckTales? He doesn't seem to get mad often (except on occasions when...
  17. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    I have seen a few interviews (one might have been with Jim Lewis but I can't remember) where it was said that they chose not to make Kermit the host because they didn't want one-on-one comparrisons between TMS and MT, though if it has "Muppets" in the title and is a follow-up to the Muppet Show...
  18. M

    Deleted scenes from The Muppet Movie

    Tough Pigs had an article about an early draft of the script a long time ago. It wasn't exactly a complete transcript of the script. It quoted most of the stuff that was different/ didn't make it into the movie, while describing other stuff. I know that the storybook has images that don't...
  19. M

    RedPiggy's Realizations

    But do we really know that the other elderly dinosaurs already made it past 72? For all we know Ethyl could have been a year or more odler than Richfield's mom.
  20. M

    Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

    Oops! I meant they said it most likely won't come out until after 2010.
Top