Search results

  1. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    Oh! I remember! Mia Farrow!
  2. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    Oh! I know her face, but don't got the name! Um...HINT
  3. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    You are correct!:) your turn again!
  4. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    Yesh! :3 Ok, um... How does the telephone poll sketch go?
  5. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    three guesses. Danny Kaye? Roy Clark Sylvester Stallone?
  6. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    Hint! guy or girl?
  7. Misskermie

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY! All will end well!
  8. Misskermie

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Ok, i'm just starting to read this. I'm up to the the part with the contract signing. As for my reviewing for the begining... LISA, YOU MONSTER!!! I'mK+P fan, but why'd you kill melissa? AND RAY!? *crys*
  9. Misskermie

    "The Muppets": Audience Reactions

    Everyone was singing to rainbow connection, and when kermit and Piggy kissed, all I heard was, IKNEW IT!!! And the end, I heard everyone sing mah na mah na!
  10. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    Liberace?
  11. Misskermie

    The Muppets After The Muppets - episode 6: Thog Off!

    lol if it isn't the mucking fuppets lol, that made me laugh so hard!
  12. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    Ok, I know it was season 3...um was it james coco or elke sommers? Or niether?
  13. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    Figgie you've scared me in this story so much. But I'm still very happy! You almost killed them! *cry* ok I'm over it.
  14. Misskermie

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if Piggy ran the Muppet show instead of Kermit? What if Kermit was like Piggy? What if Fozzie was romantically linked to Piggy? (Me and Piggy would have to fight!)
  15. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    Twins! YaY I was listened to! And miss you too Figgie! By the way, I love Kermit's reaction to twins! Piggy said she'd faint, but Kermit did instead! lol!
  16. Misskermie

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    I got five songs in my head at once! Here they are! Forget You by Cee Lo Green Me Party by Amy Adams and Miss Piggy Clocks by coldplay Lollipop by Mika And We built this city by starship Aughhh!
  17. Misskermie

    She Gets What She Wants

    This is exellent please post more! I love the idea of Piggy at a shrink!
  18. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    I can't believe Piggy's not worried! I just hope that Kermit chills out!
  19. Misskermie

    The Case the Missing Banjo

    After Jaz recovered from her inerrogation with Fozzie, Jaz scrolled down her list. Beaker was up next. Beaker walked in the closet looking terrified as usual. "So Beaker, what do you know about the robbery of Kermit's banjo?" Jaz asked politely. "Mee Meep Mee mo mo." Beaker explained. "What...
  20. Misskermie

    Under the Mistletoe

    Oh yeah, and I love the fact that Kermit was all worried, for "I'm pregnant" I laughed, so very hard, in a good way!
Top