Search results

  1. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    It was Statler! it was totally Statler! And waldorf, but Statler talked first.
  2. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    You may be an obsessive Muppet fan if....... 1) You know all of Miss Piggy's lines! (I do!) 2) Your screen name is Miss Kermie! (LOL, JK!):D
  3. Misskermie

    What is your favorite Muppet Show Sketch

    I like Miss Piggy and Foo Foo the wonder dog. I think it was hilarious!
  4. Misskermie

    Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

    My personal opinion about Skeeter is that maybe they didn't want more fighting between Skeeter and Piggy because they fought a lot about Kermit... or at least Skeeter was crossing the line, and Piggy was in her face about it.:D But my point is, maybe they didn't want to mess up Piggy's adult...
  5. Misskermie

    Purely Ornamental: One Size Fits Snug

    All I have to say is that you're worthy of the title, "Queen of Ushy Gushy!":D
  6. Misskermie

    The Party of the First Part

    Awwwwww! Kermit is sooooooooo romantic!
  7. Misskermie

    Yes, D.E.A.R. (Drop Everything and Read)

    Heh, Kermit can be such a man huh? I love that line!
  8. Misskermie

    You're Not the Boss of Me

    I love how every other word, when Kermit and Piggy were fighting, they kissed eachother. I pictured that, and giggled.:laugh: I am defenseless against your comedy romance Ru!:)
  9. Misskermie

    Err A-Parent

    Heh Heh... Miss Piggy is grounded.:cool::)
  10. Misskermie

    What an angel (another Hallmark ornament story)

    I love how Piggy's smile was best when she did it for Kermit. That's sooooo sweet!:super:
  11. Misskermie

    Wearin' O the Green (For St. Patrick's Day)

    Omigosh! Kermit was just teasing Piggy when he pretended he was still mad! I found that kind of adorable!
  12. Misskermie

    Muppet Halloween: That's the Spirit!

    I find it hilarious that even though they're married, Piggy didn't believe Kermit was real. That's just funny!:)
Top