Search results

  1. Misskermie

    What are your stories?

    I'm Miss Kermie, but call me Jaz. I'm twelve, my fave Muppet is Miss Piggy, and I find it interesting that you look forward to making your own episodes!
  2. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    if by minstrels, you mean characters, I know sprocket was one
  3. Misskermie

    Slackbot's text sketchbook

    I love every story on here! please post more!
  4. Misskermie

    Miss Piggy & Kermit Strike Back at Fox News

    lol if they take what piggy says seriously, they have a real big problem! lol!
  5. Misskermie

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    I will. I'll even put peppermint in it! Ru, you poor woman!:sympathy:
  6. Misskermie

    What's in store for the Muppets in 2012 article

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! They're working with the muppets more! YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYZ!
  7. Misskermie

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You have to update or else I'm going to cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! My birthday's on saturdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and everyone wants an update! *pokes Ru with the nag stick* Please?
  8. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    Oh, you're welcome wiggie! And yes...Fozzie so very adorable... SWOON MOMENT!:flirt:
  9. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    I was kidding about killing it. I'm too scared to. Oh, and my font size was set to seven. And I love Fozzie, more than anything... Let the spider be warned... Oh! And my birthday's on saturday! please update by then!
  10. Misskermie

    Please Bring Back (fill in the blank)

    I shall not say this twice. PIGGY NEEDS TO BE AS SENSITIVE AS SHE USED TO BE! PIGGY HASN'T TALKED ABOUT HER PERSONAL EXPERIENCES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH HER SENSITIVENESS! ANOTHER THING IS PIGGY'S FANTASYS BECAUSE SHE ONLY FANTASIZED IN THREE MOVIES, AND THAT WAS THE ONES THAT WERE MADE...
  11. Misskermie

    I Must Be More Stupid Than I Thought

    That's the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. I'm sorry, had to put it out there. Oh, and hate to burst your bubble, but pop ups like this are fake.
  12. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    Oh I love how Fozzie talked with Ms. Widow! I bet she's a widow... Anyway I love this part of story, however, I must kill the spider for two reasons. I'm very very very very very very very afraid of spiders, and another reason is that Fozzie is my man, and that spider dared to say he was sweet...
  13. Misskermie

    If some Muppets had theme songs

    I think Kermit should sing forget you. Y'know, because of Miss Piggy. Miss Piggy should sing rolling in the deep because Kermit would be so off and on with her, but Piggy singing the song, would express how she feels about the "off" part.
  14. Misskermie

    2009 Muppet Name That Tune

    Is it "The Lulaby of Broadway" from the Muppet Show?
  15. Misskermie

    Fan art

    OMGONZO, you have to be crazy not to like this pic! then again... Us being Muppet fans...We'd have to be crazy to like it!
  16. Misskermie

    She Gets What She Wants

    i forgot something in my last post! Gimmie a U Gimmie a P Gimmie a D Gimmie a A Gimmie a T Gimmie a E What does that spell Muppets? :):mad::o:concern::eek::confused::halo::UPDATE! :laugh::Please? For Elmo? If Elmo didn't do the trick, I don't know what will!
  17. Misskermie

    Muppety Doodles

    I love all your drawings! Everyone draws better than me!
  18. Misskermie

    The Daydream Believer and the Prom Queen

      Hi! It's Jaz. AKA, miss kermie. This is the second part of my Muppet teen serious...I would appriciate some views please...maybe even comments...I sound desperate right now...Anyway please read, review, and make plenty of suggestions. I know I will need them. My teachers say my details suck...
  19. Misskermie

    A Heart of Gold

    I have read up to this point, and I love this story. Animal, be a dear, and tell Lisa what I want. :halo::UPDATE! UPDATE! Thank vous!
Top