Search results

  1. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    I know I mean, nice try
  2. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    Correct! Good guessWarldorf!
  3. Misskermie

    She Gets What She Wants

    I was so teary eyed reading the second part and third part made me realize that Piggy must become uncomfortable all the time! And I laughed thinking about with her voice has gotten higher, and she started speaking faux french!
  4. Misskermie

    Piggy's Doll

    I know, but then Kermit added, "Yes she was"
  5. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    Nope!
  6. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY! My turn! Before the Muppet show, what was Piggy's job?
  7. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    Boober?
  8. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    I failed lol
  9. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    Tractor accident!
  10. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    B. cotterpin?
  11. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    okeee On Larry king live, what did he say happened to Piggy's father when he was reading about her?
  12. Misskermie

    Kids' shows nowadays

    Yes it is good in a teen/adult area, but kids shouldn't be exposed to certain things like references to sexual elements
  13. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    lol my bad.
  14. Misskermie

    "MAN OR MUPPET" Nominated for Best Original Song OSCAR!

    Yay! more awards for muppets! Wait... So they give a new Muppet, and Jason Segal a Oscar, but they wont give one to Miss Piggy? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! lol jk, I hope they win, because man or muppet is competing with a song from that movie rio.
  15. Misskermie

    Kids' shows nowadays

    I want to say I'm twelve and I agree these shows are messed up. And yes I loved the mr. men show it was one of my faves! Um... Have you talked about regular show yet? because it is on cartoon network at about eight, and it is meant for kids 10 and up I do believe. It's highly inopropriate.
  16. Misskermie

    Piggy's Doll

    Oh yeah, I know my ages are off. :o
  17. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    I will give it to you, but you left out the part about Piggy asked Kermit if he met her left fist!
  18. Misskermie

    Piggy's Doll

    It was the mid 1960's, and there was a hit T.V. show called sam and friends. It was Piggy's favorite show. She got up in the middle of the night just to watch it. She had a favorite character too, it was Kermit. She thought he was dreamy. She wished she wasn't five, she wished she was fifteen...
  19. Misskermie

    Muppets Trivia

    lol ok my turn! After the song "lydia the tattooed lady" How did the dialouge go with Kermit and Miss Piggy?
  20. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    I'm loving this Figgie! I love the awkwardness when Kermit was saying he might need two beds, and Ru was in it! Yay! She writes awesome fics! More please! *leaves banana muffin*
Top