Muppets Shouldn't Curse

FormerMuppeteer

Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that Muppets shouldn't curse. The short-lived, adult themed Muppets TV series didn't fly, it only lasted one season. I remember being especially saddened when I heard Rowlf say '****.' And 'The Happytime Murders' bombed as well. The Muppets are for kids and their families to enjoy. The material should always be funny and CLEAN. The bottom-rung, dirty comedy may work on South Park, but not with the Muppets.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So should puppet shows like “Crank Yankers” and what have you just not exist then? Cause that’s the vibe I’m getting from this thread.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that Muppets shouldn't curse. The short-lived, adult themed Muppets TV series didn't fly, it only lasted one season. I remember being especially saddened when I heard Rowlf say '****.' And 'The Happytime Murders' bombed as well. The Muppets are for kids and their families to enjoy. The material should always be funny and CLEAN. The bottom-rung, dirty comedy may work on South Park, but not with the Muppets.
I kind of agree. I especially didn't like when they sang "Da** Reputation" in the 2015 series. Not very family friendly if you ask me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The Muppet Show wasn’t exactly a full-on kids show that have a lot of adult stuff thrown in here and there but, you know…… people seem to purposely disregard that. 💁‍♂️🤷‍♂️

datman24

Reaction score
The Muppets being clean is the sort of thing why some of us are judged when we tell others we like the Muppets. I'm not saying they need to be on the level of adult programming, but I think there can be good balance between being wholesome and edgy. That's something the Muppets thrived in during the 1960s, and, to an extent, The Muppet Show.

LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
Sesame Street Classics Remastered - The Garden
Sesame Street Classics Remastered - Cookie Puzzle
Sesame Street Classics Remastered - Cookie Monster Goes to School and Reads

These are the ones I posted back from May 12, 2020, but then I deleted them on March 29, 2021.

LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
Here are the uploads I posted this time when they are unlisted so I gave it back to my friend, BOIBoy.

LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
If ya posted a bad stupid copy of an alt. take of The Garden (footage of Hebrew dub, and audio by LJF92, whose account is retired from the next 2 years), that’s gonna get Fuckin’ boring.

God ******. It’s because of the coppa’d of Jerry and the Monotones copy from Season 2.

So, **** you *****!

Thanks fur everything, and buh-bye.