Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Good. I was trying to get him to last week but he was being difficult
Pointing out what I highlighted in bold and underlined, you know Gregory DiBruno is also on the spectrum, right? He should know how to behave BETTER than that and know better not to steal Muppet Wiki's videos. :wink:

Many other people out there who are on the spectrum know how to behave properly.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Also, we got Gregory DiBruno downpat, but last night, I discovered a couple of Sesame Brats posting tweets demanding (and also not asking very nicely for) more info about the recently-leaked clips-- Not just Jesse Oliver, but also-- the allegedly notorious Rohail Hashmi. (DUN-DUN-DUUUUUHHHHHNNNNN!!!!!) Just look in the comments section of the tweets.

I remember Rohail reposting other people's videos with no credit given to them. He just acts like as if he were a spambot and sometimes manages to greedily steal and repost other people's Sesame Street stuff as a scam, other than reposting thousands of stuff from sesamestreet.org as well as videos from those now-deleted YouTube channels. Luckily, the clips on Muppet Wiki's FaceBook/Twitter pages were NEVER reposted anywhere else before. I noticed Rohail's tweets showing up on Muppet Wiki's Twitter last night-- plus he has a FaceBook account as well-- I better hope he doesn't steal the clips from Muppet Wiki's FaceBook/Twitter pages. ={ If he does and if we come across any stolen clips on his channel, we're gonna have to flag and report the videos to get them removed from his channel because I know ahead of time that Rohail will only REFUSE to comply with our takedown requests.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
what are you talking about?
In reference to the Snuffy reveal clip... he was so cute without being annoying.

Also, we got Gregory DiBruno downpat, but last night, I discovered a couple of Sesame Brats posting tweets demanding (and also not asking very nicely for) more info about the recently-leaked clips-- Not just Jesse Oliver, but also-- the allegedly notorious Rohail Hashmi. (DUN-DUN-DUUUUUHHHHHNNNNN!!!!!) Just look in the comments section of the tweets.

I don't see any demands or unkindness going on in that comment section, just some curious fans.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah. I’ve seen Rohail on twitter via some of my favorite voice actors and put him on mute.

Here’s hoping we can see the full skit with Big V in the near future. But i’ll take what I can get!

I’m also very happy to see the love skit with Herry and Tony.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Yeah. I’ve seen Rohail on twitter via some of my favorite voice actors and put him on mute.

Here’s hoping we can see the full skit with Big V in the near future. But i’ll take what I can get!

I’m also very happy to see the love skit with Herry and Tony.
Me too. I'm happy to see some of these clips turning up, too. Hopefully Muppet Wiki may upload more as long as no one steals and reposts them on YouTube. :wink:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
In reference to the Snuffy reveal clip... he was so cute without being annoying.

I don't see any demands or unkindness going on in that comment section, just some curious fans.
I see what you mean, in the earlier appearances of the Elmo we know today I actually thought he was kind of cute but know he's gotten pretty annoying

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Good. I was trying to get him to last week but he was being difficult
DiBruno is a good person once you get to know him a little more. He posts classic SS clips occasionally but over the past few years he kind of ran out of stuff which is probably why he copied the Grover sketch. I know it's annoying when he does things like that but he really doesn't mean any harm by it