The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I dunno, I have to disagree. I can't tell you how many times my grandmother has installed fake virus scanners because a pop up told her to. Luckily she has learned to ask me whenever she gets an email she doesn't recognize or some weird pop up before she does anything, but I really wuldn't put it past her to fall for an email scam.
Pop-up scams look more professional than spam emails, because I think it's easier to create the professional looking graphics and pictures than it used to be. Plus I've found that blocking pop-up windows in a browser can't block everything.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You don't know my grandmother. She thought there was something wrong with her computer because Roxio popped up when she put a disk in it :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I swear I witnessed a peeping tom at the mall today... seriously... a lonely-looking middle-aged loser sitting by the balcony with a Flip concealed in his hands while hot girls are walking around below?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Jennifer Lopez executive produces some of these repo reality shows? Who does she think she is, the female equivilant of Ryan Seacrest?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not REALLY weird, but at the store today, I saw a woman walking around in a pair of shorts that were sooooo short, her butt cheeks were sticking out.

Hubert

Reaction score
My weirdness for the day: a new dollar store recently opened up in a shopping strip recently (dunno why we need another one, we already have a million), and on the sign outside the strip, it has completely pre-empted all the other stores as the anchor store, when in reality the home goods store really belongs at the top...

Not REALLY weird, but at the store today, I saw a woman walking around in a pair of shorts that were sooooo short, her butt cheeks were sticking out.

I know want to know what you're definition of REALLY weird is...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know want to know what you're definition of REALLY weird is...
Well, I mean considering she was obviously a ghetto woman, I guess you really can't expect to have any sense of decency.