What was the last Henson thing you bought?

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Not sure if this counts, but for my birthday, which was a couple of weeks ago, my parents bought me Season Three of The Muppet Show and a really cool t-shirt with Gonzo on it. A few days later, I used a giftcard to buy one of those Muppet pencil cases from Target. Then yesterday, I was at Hobby Lobby, and I spotted a book called Doodling With Jim Henson. I ended up buying it, and it's really cool.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I hit the mother load of Muppet merchandise this weekend. I got the 3 new Muppet plush figures, I decided to pass on the bendable figuers as they were small and dressed thae same as the plush figures, yet cost the saem. I also got the 4 new beanbag figures. I got all 8 iron ons from JoAnn Fabrics. Beaker, Animal and Kermit keychains, a Muppet Lanyard and a set of 4 Muppet buttons from FYE. And at a flea market this morning I got a sealed box of Muppet trading cards from the 80's and a sealed box of Mupper NHL trading cards. It was a great weekend in Buffalo for Muppet merchandise.

Kermoot

Reaction score
The last thing I got was the jim henson shirt with kermit at tee fury and its awesome

ProboSowa

Reaction score
Last things I got were a few weeks ago at the Disney store: Plushes of Kermit and Fozzie and a Muppet-themed bag.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
The last thing I bought was a Blue Muppet Whatnot set.

And if things bought from iTunes counts, it's the Fraggle Rock episodes, "Catch the Tail by the Tiger" and "The Wizard of Fraggle Rock".

robodog

Reaction score
It's been years since I bought anything Henson related. The last things I bought were Dark Crystal and Labyrinth DVDs. I was going to buy an Oscar The Grouch T-Shirt at Wal Mart a few months ago but they didn't have one in my size.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
The last thing I bought was a Blue Muppet Whatnot set.

And if things bought from iTunes counts, it's the Fraggle Rock episodes, "Catch the Tail by the Tiger" and "The Wizard of Fraggle Rock".
How do you like the Whatnot set. I have been on the fence about getting those for months now.