What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Just bought this sweet tee today. I believe it's the 3rd Labyrinth shirt I've bought from Teefury.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Rocky Mountain Holiday with John Denver and The Muppets DVD. I literally just ordered it on Amazon. :big_grin:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I went to TRU yesterday and got the Kermit earbuds, Kermit 1970s style headphones and the Kermit speaker for an MP3. They had a Kermit IPOD docking station but it was $50. I need to put that on my Christmas list.
Do the Kermit earbuds have good sound quality? I've been looking to get a new pair of earbuds, since mine only work in one ear now.

My mom and I went to Target a week or two ago, and came home with a Muppets From Space DVD :stick_out_tongue: and a Muppet notebook that I now use to record how much violin practicing I've done.

Also, I was at Walmart the other day, and they had a bunch of Muppet and Sesame stuff. Mostly t-shirts and stuff like that. I got a pair of pink sweatpants that has Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Animal and the words "The Muppets" on it.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Do the Kermit earbuds have good sound quality? I've been looking to get a new pair of earbuds, since mine only work in one ear now.

Oh, They are GREAT! I got them last Christmas, and they are so good! Blocks out outside noise, and sound quality is awesome!

PuppetMad

Reaction score
A couple of months ago I got a Kermit space hopper from a car boot sale here in the U.K, it was only £5 but it has no markings on it so I dont know anything about it.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
The earbuds work fine. And they are fairly cheap too. Less than $15. Finally bought my Muppet Whatnot yesterday. Looking forward to putting it together later.

PuppetMad

Reaction score
Just picked up a 1976 soft kermit toy for a £1 at a charity shop, great bargain ( no matter how many kermits you have).