What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I really want them. I think I just need to bite the bullet and go get them. I see they are now selling new clothes for them.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
By the way, I was at TRU yesterday buying the new Madden game and I noticed, in the electronics dept they had ear buds and earphones with Kermit on them. The buds were $15 and the headphones were $25. Might go back this weekend to get them.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I went to TRU yesterday and got two of the bean bags. I bought Kermit and Gonzo. I plan to go back for the other ones next week. Unfortunately these aren't 1.00 bargains like the Target merchandise so I can't buy them all at once. :sigh: But they are selling well in my area. When I went there were only 3 Kermits & Animals, 1 Fozzie, and a little more Gonzo's.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I went to TRU yesterday and got the Kermit earbuds, Kermit 1970s style headphones and the Kermit speaker for an MP3. They had a Kermit IPOD docking station but it was $50. I need to put that on my Christmas list.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I scored pretty good. Today I was at a local antique mall and got 2 Seasame Street glasses from the 70s I've never seen before.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
the last henson thing i brought were a muppet t shirt ,the disney store miss piggy plush and kermit pen :wink::smile:

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I got a Muppet Show puzzle from the 70s today. and a plush Kermit thats at least 20 years old.