Playskool's Sesame Street Line is available now

Beartutter

Reaction score
It would be nice to see a Telly and Murray buddy pack,being the two I don't have.:cry:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Telly's with Cookie Monster, I assume they're saving Murray for wave 2. Everytime I try to find these, they're sold out. Hopefully that means they're doing well enough to get a series 2... but then that means I'll probably never get series 1 unless they rerelease them.

Beartutter

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I wonder if I actually had one or two of them when I was younger. I remember the regular PVC's in plastic blister packs from that same company... found some of them months ago, but I don't recall the posible ones.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
That 123 Sesame Street playset and figures have a lot of soul for 21st century Sesame items. I'm just not sure if there's a place for it in any collection that also features this.

I must agree with Beaker about the Fisher Price Sesame Street rubbish of years past, but 1970s FP stuff is retro gold.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I must agree with Beaker about the Fisher Price Sesame Street rubbish of years past, but 1970s FP stuff is retro gold.
Just as the license was set to expire, they DID make huge improvements. I liked seeing Snuffy and The Count actually get some toys in, and the Count 40th Anniversary Plush was the highest quality Count Plush I've ever seen (they had a LOT of stinkers in that field.. trust me... Gund also came close... and if you want to spend 20 bucks for a plush toy it's great).

However... NOTHING beats what Tyco did before Mattel bought them out. I really wish I got those 30th anniversary figures. I also wish I got the Ernie and Bert talking motorcycle... that was epic. Man... I wish Tyco's Die Cast line was more accessible. But I manged to get Telly and Count out of it.

Beartutter

Reaction score
Actually, I wonder if I actually had one or two of them when I was younger. I remember the regular PVC's in plastic blister packs from that same company... found some of them months ago, but I don't recall the posible ones.
I think I might still have Grover in my attic.:super:

matleo

Reaction score
Picked up the 2-packs for my daughters christmas stocking. Actually going to open them up and wrap the characters individually along with a Sesame DVD (potty Time with Elmo). The figures will come from 'Santa'. And the playset will come from mommy and daddy. I may pluck Elmo from the playset and put him in her stocking too if I have to pad it.

Hope they make many more of these. Would really love one of Count.