Playskool's Sesame Street Line is available now

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hope they make many more of these. Would really love one of Count.
I'm very disappointed that the Count in the School Bus is molded into the bus and non-removable... but I'm sure he's coming in a wave or two.

Anyone see the 5 piece Target exclusive Rock Band with Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Elmo and Cookie yet?

Probably costs a fortune, though. I'd LOVE this one.

matleo

Reaction score
Does any body know when they're supposed to release Series 2 (Snuffy, Zoe, Murray, Grover)?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Either closer to Christmas or just after.

I DID see some scalpers managing to get their hands on the Big Bird/ Snuffy set and charge a fortune for it on e-Bay.

matleo

Reaction score
You mean BB and Abby? I saw that one at TRU last week and picked it up. Didn't know there was
a BB/Snuffy set.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know how many new ones were just released, but I just came back from Target and I found the Murray/Super Grover set. And naturally didn't have the money to pick it up.

BTW, the band set retails for a reasonable 15 bucks each. That's still 3 bucks a figure.

matleo

Reaction score
Awesome! May have to stop by Target tomorrow and look for that.

matleo

Reaction score
was just on the Hasbro website and fund a listing for a winter time 3pack featuring Elmo, Cookie, and Abby. Very cute looking.

Beartutter

Reaction score
Am I the only one who hasn't seen the BB and Abby set or Super Grover and Murray set in any shape or form?!?! :grouchy:

matleo

Reaction score
Seen Big Bird and Abby but not Grover and Murray. I believe Grover and Murray are just hitting stores now. Haven't seen the BB/Snuffy or Abby/Zoe sets either (other than eBay)

Also found a rollerblading Rosita/Abby set and a Soccer Elmo/Referee Count set on kmart.com. Very tempted by the Elmo/Count set but will most likely hold out hope for a regular Count further down the line.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've never seen the Abby Big Bird set. Granted, I haven't been to stores that carry them that lately. But I definitely will try to pick up either Cookie/Telly or SG/Murray.

I hope if the Abby/Rosita and Elmo/Count sets are K-Mart exclusives, they have them after Christmas. I'm NOT waiting until further down the line for Count. Even then, he's one of my favorites, so I would indeed get the variant version.

That's the fun of these kinds of toys. The variants aren't annoying and don't hamper other characters... 2k3 TMNT line.