Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Whoa, chill, girlie. All I said was that I agree with what those three said.
I know..I'm okay:smile: . I just feel invisible in topics sometimes:cry:
This was Jim Henson's main philosophy, yet everyone is so indignant.
I don't think we are :smile: We're just saying what we truly feel, not egging on any downfall. Like Boober: We might say bad things sometimes, but we really are hopeful on the inside :3..

dwayne1115

Reaction score
*is chopped muppet liver*:frown:
I can't help it if I am not always happy happy about things like this. It is just my emotional safety net in case something does go wrong:cry:. It doesn't mean I am trying to press that view on others, I just have a strong reaction to my favorite things and whoever people say is going to be handling them...
Mostly, it is a case of sour grapes, because I wish it was me helping/writing/blushing the hair of the muppets in someway...
But isn't that everyones wish deep down :wink:?
Wow ya know i can kind of understand where you grouchy people are comming from. (The hole in the ground) No no sorry .

Once you people get burned you never trust a hot cup of coffe! thats good for little kids but what if the coffe is cold? your going to miss out on good cold coffe right! and your hand wont be burnt

Redsonga

Reaction score
Wow ya know i can kind of understand where you grouchy people are comming from. (The hole in the ground) No no sorry .

Once you people get burned you never trust a hot cup of coffe! thats good for little kids but what if the coffe is cold? your going to miss out on good cold coffe right! and your hand wont be burnt
I hate coffee and tea :coy: .
But anyway, I am happy about the news now, I was just telling the reason why I am always holding back a bit of that happiness in case anything should happen. Not that it will, but I don't think being a little bit withdrawn is any reason to say a fan is against the whole thing you know:excited: ? And no matter what happens I will buy the movie/go to see it .
I mean I even have DVDs of my least favorites :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well it's this sort of debate that comes up occasionally. Just because some fans are critical of the newer projects, doesn't mean they don't support the Muppets as a whole. :smile:

As for seeing the movie once it is done, I probably will wait for just a few reactions before seeing it. Trailers can often be misleading after all, hehe. But hopefully it will be worth it. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I never listen to online reviews :smile:. I always keep away from them until I see the the movie first :excited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well you know, I try to do a combination of professional reviews and reviews from the fans etc. It's just that I've had two experiences in my life where I went to see two (non Muppet) movies that turned out to be dreadful. I literally walked out on one. And I want to avoid that at all costs, lol.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well you know, I try to do a combination of professional reviews and reviews from the fans etc. It's just that I've had two experiences in my life where I went to see two (non Muppet) movies that turned out to be dreadful. I literally walked out on one. And I want to avoid that at all costs, lol.
I may be gloomy sometimes with reviews but I always stay until the end of movies, even the really bad ones...
I guess I am just bull headed like that:halo:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, no it's OK. I usually would never think of walking out early of a movie. But in two cases, I felt I had no other choice, lol.

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
You ALWAYS walk out of a movie that you are not being entertained in. It is an insult to your intelligence to sit there.

"Alexander" is a movie that I walked out of along with half of the screenwriters in Hollywood.

Redsonga

Reaction score
You ALWAYS walk out of a movie that you are not being entertained in.
I don't :smile: . I want to be able to say I really saw the whole movie...
It is an insult to your intelligence to sit there.
Not really:smile: . I have candy and popcorn, and I get to rant afterward:coy:. My intelligence is actually quite happy with itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.