Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Deliciously good points, Muppety! And so true...They've given people such as the Simpsons writer's a chance to write a script before, but that was much mulled and on the quiet...This is...rather loud, would we say?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Salesman: Get your fluff right here. We have lots of colors. Pink, Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Peach, Orange, Blue, Purple. I could go on for days. We are selling it by the load.

I would love some. How much are you selling it for?

Salesman: Not a penny.

You mean?

Salesman: That's right. It's only cost a pair of your shorts.

Shorts?

Salesman: That's is what i said.

Your full of bolony. *walks off*

Salesman: Yes i am. Here you can get your only and true love of Bolony. Get it right now before it goes off the walls. And yes i mean walls. I have them stuck to the walls. Get it right now before prices go wild!

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
Erine - you can FLUFF OFF!

You all will see, i've seen similar situations...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Prawnie, Beau, and uppitymuppety are my heroes right now. Everything you said in the past two pages is awesome.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think we need to set up a poll to see how people really feel.

1. Do you think this will be made, and fianly be the step the Muppets have needed

2. You don't think it will be made

3. You think it will get made but don't think it will be any good
4. You like pink Fulff

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmm, to be honest, I can't pick any of those at the moment. I mean, I can only hope it will be good, but I can't take a definite position. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Prawnie, Beau, and uppitymuppety are my heroes right now. Everything you said in the past two pages is awesome.
*is chopped muppet liver*:frown:
I can't help it if I am not always happy happy about things like this. It is just my emotional safety net in case something does go wrong:cry:. It doesn't mean I am trying to press that view on others, I just have a strong reaction to my favorite things and whoever people say is going to be handling them...
Mostly, it is a case of sour grapes, because I wish it was me helping/writing/blushing the hair of the muppets in someway...
But isn't that everyones wish deep down :wink:?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Whoa, chill, girlie. All I said was that I agree with what those three said.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hmm, to be honest, I can't pick any of those at the moment. I mean, I can only hope it will be good, but I can't take a definite position. :smile:
Whats wrong with pink fulff? I ate some once and had it stuck in my theeth for aout a week. It was even stuck when i smiled for my drivers licence picture!

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
Did I not say earlier that if you put out good energy you get it back? This was Jim Henson's main philosophy, yet everyone is so indignant.

I was once told by a buddhist monk that the universe is like a mirror and what you reflect into it is what is reflected back to you. I found this to be true in so many ways. When something bad happened to me - I responded positively and suddenly the tides changed. So many times this happened that I was moved by the ideal and I would not have ended up in the wonderful position I am in without that insight.

I hope that every muppet fan will do that one thing for Henson and reflect positivity in the direction of these filmmakers who obviously have the muppets best interests at heart.

Ok, I've made my case, i'll say no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.