Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, if only the movie theaters would give you your money back! Hehe

I also want to be able to say I actually saw the movie and actually judged it. In one of these cases, I just got so offended and depressed, I had to leave for my own sanity.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Anyway, I know no muppet movie could ever make me do that :3

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I haven't been as confident with the newer projects, though they all have good points. I am crossing my fingers with this one. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I haven't been as confident with the newer projects, though they all have good points. I am crossing my fingers with this one. :smile:
Oh I have not loved them ether, but none of them have ever been so bad I felt like walking out on them...:smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah as I said, the walking out thing is pretty rare. That's why I try to find out as much as I can before seeing something. :wink:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I don't really think it's helping matters to be calling each other names.:smile:
Kidding or not.:attitude:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Right script? Did I miss something? Acording to reports, it isnt written yet! "Ilikemuppets" Do you know something about the Storyline plot?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I think right now all we know about the story is that it's the Muppets working together, Kermit-centric, cameo-laden (but more like the cameos in TMM/GMC/MTM than MWoO *shudderquentintarrintinoshudder*). Oh, and awesome. We can also assume that it will be musical, funny, and awesome.

It think that's all we've got so far, and it's good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.