Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
As I mentioned before, you will be dissappointed if you are expecting Piggy after Fozzie.She is not next.

I emailed Terry personally and he did tell me that Piggy IS next after Fozzie. He told me that he has a friend that will be working on the head and he is going to work on the body and that there may be some obsticles along the way. Right now, he is working on three Fozzie bodies for MR and that he is having trouble finding the right type of fur for Fozzie. So I guess I do know that Piggy is next. Terry still does not know who the third one is!

Also, if you do not believe me, you can email him as well and he can tell you. His email is on his webpage.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I emailed Terry personally and he did tell me that Piggy IS next after Fozzie. He told me that he has a friend that will be working on the head and he is going to work on the body and that there may be some obsticles along the way. Right now, he is working on three Fozzie bodies for MR and that he is having trouble finding the right type of fur for Fozzie. So I guess I do know that Piggy is next. Terry still does not know who the third one is!
wow sweeeeet! thanks MuppetCaper for emailing Terry! he IS the man! sooo glad he's helpin MR with the Muppets Replicas! Boy... cant wait to hear on Gonzo soon and then Fozzie... now Miss Piggy! lol gosh these guys are gonna put me in the poor house soon! lol but oh well... :flirt:

muppetperson

Reaction score

Also, if you do not believe me, you can email him as well and he can tell you. His email is on his webpage.
It is not that I dont believe you, it is just that I heard it was another 2, but obviously the line up changes, which is why Travis is not revealing who they are yet.

doc hopper

Reaction score
i heard the other one is angus macgonnagle the gargling gargoyle. gershwin anyone?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
As several people have noted, we do not use factories that utilize child, prison, or slave labor. In fact, ALL of the factories we use are state of the art facilities -- they are clean, and the workers are treated (and paid) well. Couple that with the fact that all Disney licensors are required to use factories on the Disney "approved" list (for this very reason) and I can assure there is nothing shady about our manufactuing in China. Fact-of-the-matter remains, it's still cheaper to do it in China legitimately, than to do make these in the US. For now, anyway.
I'd like to add that my day-job is at www.westmemorials.com and we sell custom monuments and memorials--everything from pet cemetery markers to huge war and civic memorials. We have most of the stone cut and carved in China or Germany. The quality of the craftsmanship of these people who've been doing it for hundreds of years by this point is unmatched! Neither are they done by children, prisoners, or slaves. I think a lot of that is stereotypes of the corporate industry.

doc hopper

Reaction score
that's great news for the next time I'm looking for a custom monument.