Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks. I bet, permission granted, we'd be able to carve a Muppet in stone, too.

In the meantime, I'd love to have my Animal right now! HA HA! Patient, ain't I?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I would be happy if they get Gonzo's pre-order up so I do be in suspence too long. It is killing me from the inside! I wonder how much longer we are going to have to wait. :concern:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
To be honest, I hope the Gonzo pre-order doesn't happen until late in the year. I can't afford Animal and Gonzo this year. Sorry, I know that's selfish of me. :concern:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
What I remember from what Amy said is that Gonzo's pre-order will be sometime in July. She doesn't know exactly when in July. But then again, Travis also said that the date may be pushed back until they get Gonzo to the way he wants him to be before pre-order, and he also told me that MR wants to get both of them out by the end of the year, but that can always change in the manufacturing world. I would love o see Gonzo sometime soon. So I do know that he will be made and to see what he looks like with his new nose. Travis said that it looks just as good as the foam one. I really hope they do not use the foam nose. I don't want to spend my money on something that is going to get hard and break do to age. I would settle for the material nose so I will have something to cherish for a really long time!

Travis, where are you when we need you?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Is there any news on whether the slight tweaks to Animal have been successful? It'd be nice to see a photo of the final prototype before it is sent to China for mass production.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Interesting! Wizard know more and have beat Master Replicas at their own game!LOL.Thanks for the link.Now we know Gonzo will cost $249.99 and will be shipped late November.....or do we! No edition number though.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I agree with Once was Ernie. This is definitely not accurate. For one, MR announced last year the estimated price. There is nothing stating that this is what will be coming out in November as well. Travis doesn't even know when the date is for Gonzo. We will have to wait and see when he comes out for pre-order. Like I said, Amy said sometime in July, she just didn't know the date when. But that can change as well. We won't know till Travis has the ok go on him!