The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

Drtooth

Reaction score
Apparently, however, rumor has it that it was an animator from the series who wanted all the episodes that were on YouTube to be pulled since he wasn't making any money from them being posted, and used WB as a "backup".

At least that's forgivable. The WB isn't making money off them one way or the other, and neither is that animator. I think it's very disappointing when they do this sort of thing.

but then again, I just watch Multiple Rescue Rangers episodes today, and I'm surprised Disney hasn't done anything about it. And they'd be the first people I'd expect.

But seriously... if you're not making money off them, and you refuse to release them, not letting fans watch it for free is abominable. At least release them commercially, or post them yourselves.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some guy has been posting some more recently (The Valentine's and Halloween specials), and I noticed he only labeled and tagged them as "aatc". He didn't even give a description for them, just label and tags that say "aatc".

That should keep them up for quite some time.

unclematt

Reaction score
Can you send me a link in a PM for the for both the messages you mentioned earlier.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Some guy has been posting some more recently (The Valentine's and Halloween specials), and I noticed he only labeled and tagged them as "aatc". He didn't even give a description for them, just label and tags that say "aatc".

That should keep them up for quite some time.
Is that why the title episode was walled "Back To Alvin's Future" instead of "Back To Our Future"?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Some online sources list that episode as titled "Back to Alvin's Future".
I see. But I did notice the absence of a Carton network sigh or anyhting as I'm sure they never aired this episode as far as I know. But you're saying that they took down episodes that didn't have their logo in the corner?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see. But I did notice the absence of a Carton network sigh or anyhting as I'm sure they never aired this episode as far as I know. But you're saying that they took down episodes that didn't have their logo in the corner?
Yeah, they did.

I think those episodes either came from DVDs (like the Valentine's special, "Theodore and Juliet", "Star Wreck", "Batmunk"), or old VHSs (like "The Wall", "Cookie Chomper III").

One guy (who hasn't been banned) saw this coming, and put "Dave's Wonderful Life" up for download, so I downloaded it.:super:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I hate when YouTube does that. I mean, back last year, when Viacom had the Sesame Street videos removed because of the Noggin logo on them. I mean, where are they losing the money? They don't even show SS anymore, and they don't own the clips themsleves, so what right do they have to remove it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hate when YouTube does that. I mean, back last year, when Viacom had the Sesame Street videos removed because of the Noggin logo on them. I mean, where are they losing the money? They don't even show SS anymore, and they don't own the clips themsleves, so what right do they have to remove it?
The fact that it has the Noggin logo on it.:rolleyes: