The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, but what are they gaining by removing it?
Nothing, but they still feel that since it's posted online that they should be receiving money off it, but they're not, so they remove it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, they did.

I think those episodes either came from DVDs (like the Valentine's special, "Theodore and Juliet", "Star Wreck", "Batmunk"), or old VHSs (like "The Wall", "Cookie Chomper III").

One guy (who hasn't been banned) saw this coming, and put "Dave's Wonderful Life" up for download, so I downloaded it.:super:
It the Honey I shrunk Dave one on there? I forget the mane. The one where Dave and Miss Miller were about to go shopping or something and that get shrunk wit Simon shrinking ray or something like that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It the Honey I shrunk Dave one on there? I forget the mane. The one where Dave and Miss Miller were about to go shopping or something and that get shrunk wit Simon shrinking ray or something like that.
You me "Funny, We Shrunk the Adults"? Yeah, that one got axed as well. That, and "Batmunk", "Bigger!" (that one was freaky in more ways than one, lol), "Star WrecK", "RoboMunk"... I think those were the only ones that were on there that got pulled.

I hope someone will post "Sploosh" one day, I want to see Mermaid Jeanette and Scientist Assistant Simon, lol.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Actually, I think Funny, We Shrunk the Adults is on DVD now. I'll have to research it but I think it came out with a couple other episodes on it. I'll have to get back with you on that.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Funny, We Shrunk the Adults" has been on two DVDs.

First there was a DVD that came out a couple of years ago called "The Chipmunks Go to the Movies", it included the episodes "Starwreck", "Batmunk", and "Funny, We Shrunk the Adults".

This part April a new DVD was released to replace the above mentioned one, it was originally to be titled "The Chipmunk Comedies", but instead, it was titled "Funny, We Shrunk the Adults", as it contained that episode, while "Starwreck" and "Batmunk" were replaced with "Back to Our Future" and "Bigger!".

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
So it was just "Chipmunks Go To The Movie"s that got removed or other episodes?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So it was just "Chipmunks Go To The Movie"s that got removed or other episodes?
The first "Chipmunks Go to the Movies" DVD had "Star Wreck", "Batmunk", and "Funny We Shrunk the Adults".

That DVD entirely was replaced with a new one originally called "Chipmunk Comedies", but it hit the stores with the title "Funny, We Shrunk the Adults" because it still had that episode, while this time, the others were "Bigger!" and "Back to Our (Alvin's) Future".

The Chipmunk Adventure was also replaced with a new version of the DVD... actually, it's pretty much the exact same thing, only a different cover art, and it comes with a bonus CD soundtrack.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's nice, but I mean on You Tube.
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood you (I thought we were still on the subject of DVDs).

Just about every episode that I'm aware of his been deleted from YouTube, and yes, a lot of them were "Go to the Movies" episodes, but most of them were from the rest of the series as well. Heck, from what I can remember, the following episodes were uploaded that got pulled are...

• "May the Best Chipmunk Win"
  • "Food for Thought"
  • "Operation: Theodore"
  • "My Fair Chipette" (aka My Fave Episode)
  • "The Greatest Show-Offs on Earth"
  • "The Chipmunk Story"
  • "The Chipette Story"
  • "No Chipmunk is an Island"
  • "Theodore's Life as a Dog"
  • "The Wall"
  • "Cookie Chomper III"
  • "Every Chipmunk Tells a Story"
  • "Soccer to Me"
  • "Angelic Alvin"
  • "The Gang's All Here"
  • "Bigger!"
  • "Star Wreck"
  • "Funny, We Shrunk the Adults"
  • "The Incredible Shrinking Day"
  • The Valentine's Special
  • The Halloween Special
  • "Dear Diary"
  • "Snow Wrong"
  • "My Pharaoh Lady"
  • "Batmunk"

Just to name a few, there were quite a few others too.

For right now, it seems to me that the only episodes that survived are "Back to Our Future" and "Island Fever" (really funny one too), and as I said, someone has secretly re-uploaded the Valentine's and Halloween specials.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
That's nice, but I mean on You Tube.
Putting copyrighted work on the site violates the copyright policy of the site. That doesn't stop uploaders who do end up putting up copyrighted work, though.