The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

Drtooth

Reaction score
what was the Moose on the head all about?
If I can recall off the top of my head, Alvin was talking about how flat and ugly that 50's Dave's hair was, and said something about using hair Mousse. That's basically a 1980's/90's term for hair gel. I haven't heard anyone use it since.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If I can recall off the top of my head, Alvin was talking about how flat and ugly that 50's Dave's hair was, and said something about using hair Mousse. That's basically a 1980's/90's term for hair gel. I haven't heard anyone use it since.
Yep, exactly, and so with that, 50s Dave thought (90s) Alvin was seriously suggesting he wear an actual moose on his head, lol.

Here, see for yourself... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKEFO1svRJY

Surprised WB didn't delete it when they went on the "Delete the Chipmunks" spree.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Surprised WB didn't delete it when they went on the "Delete the Chipmunks" spree.
Oh God! Don't tell me they're doing that pathetic "We can't release it on DVD, we don't want to air it on TV, but if someone puts it on Youtube, we gotta take it down fast" crap.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh God! Don't tell me they're doing that pathetic "We can't release it on DVD, we don't want to air it on TV, but if someone puts it on Youtube, we gotta take it down fast" crap.
They did last week!

Dude, I lost two pages worth of favorites because of WB's crap! Like I said, I can understand them pulling episodes that had the Cartoon Network logo on them, but they really can't pull the others because they don't have any rights to The Chipmunks.

Apparently, however, rumor has it that it was an animator from the series who wanted all the episodes that were on YouTube to be pulled since he wasn't making any money from them being posted, and used WB as a "backup".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, like I said, EVERYBODY was completely POd about it! A friend of mine ended up getting banned completely because all she had uploaded was Chipmunk stuff (several episodes, and those two monster movies).

unclematt

Reaction score
How could they ban her when she didnt know it was wrong. Seems a little extreme.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's not like we don't know it's wrong... it's just... you always think you can get away with it, you know?

Look at me, I've got Grover's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel, as well as Big Bird's Birthday special, but I've used a little "trick of the trade" I picked up so the average person will never find them.