The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

unclematt

Reaction score
I am honestly surprised the movie is doing well at all.

Telly

Reaction score
Personally, I'd like to see the Chipettes square off against the Chipmunks, like in The Chipmunk Adventure cuz that means they could sing "Girls of Rock n Roll" which is (in my opinion) one of the best songs by them!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Personally, I'd like to see the Chipettes square off against the Chipmunks, like in The Chipmunk Adventure cuz that means they could sing "Girls of Rock n Roll" which is (in my opinion) one of the best songs by them!
Well, weren't the Chipettes supposed to suddenly make an appearance at the end of this movie?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I concur and there probably will be more plushes etc to come. There is a resurgence in their music catalog dated this year, but that's not enough. It occurs from time to time, of course, but they had the intention to compliment this release. High gross = more movies = more investment in plush and shirts. I would bet on some more merchandise when the current motion picture's DVD hits the stores. They didn't know if the film would hit. If they had, I guarantee we'd be seeing this stuff.
Then again, Fat Albert Merchandise (including DVd's and a not too popular line of vynal figures) held off until well after the film premired. Considering they made a refference to them being on DVD in the film, it took them long enough.

But with various others, the merchandise co-incides with the film's release. Mezco had 4 cool Underdog action figures when the film was released, and Classic Media had the DVD's as well.

Telly

Reaction score
I didn't see them, unless they were after the credits at the end. We left after all of the pictues of their records were done.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't care if this movie does well or not, or if it's any good. I STILL want a hoola-hoop lol.

Daniel

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
No Chippettes. Maybe the next film. However I'd like it if they didn't show up until a third film. I just wanna see the Theodore movie. :wink:

Telly

Reaction score
I was thinking I'd rather they wait till a third movie for the Chipettes, but what more could they do with JUST the Chipmunks? Of Course I thought that of the first Shrek movie

unclematt

Reaction score
Do you honestly think there will be a third movie. This is going to be another Garfield. Two and out. There is no staying power.