You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

dwmckim

Reaction score
You are disappointed in yourself because of the fact that on the cover of a movie, you are able to correctly identify someone from Back to the Future, but one of your classmates pointed out the actor who plays Mr. Noodle before you did. :stick_out_tongue: (Based on a true story. :wink:)
You know you're an obsessed Muppet Freak if you respond back to the classmate, "No, he didn't play Mr. Noodle. He played Mr. Noodle's Brother, Mr. Noodle"

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If someone asks you to recite poetry and the only thing you can think of is something Mokey wrote or sang.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Your friend who's a fan of Owl City mentions a song called "Rainbow Veins", and all you can think of is, "There's another song about rainbows to add to the list!" :smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I can totally believe Owl City did a song called "Rainbow Veins"- awesome! That's probably on one of the albums I haven't listened to yet- but I absolutely LOVE the "Ocean Eyes" album! It's totally awesome! Some of my favorite songs are definitely "Hello Seattle" and "Fireflies", but I also love "Cave In", "Dental Care", "The Bird and The Worm" and my absolute top favorites- "Meteor Shower" and "Tidal Wave"- such a powerful and wonderful reminder of Jesus' loving presence and control- and how much I need Him.:smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Cool! "Halfway Down the Stairs" is a great poem from A.A. Milne, by the way- but definitely best known to me from Robin's performance on "The Muppet Show".:smile: