You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If you're watching a really good Shakespeare production and suddenly and easily visualize Muppets in the cast as major players.
Ooooh, which one was it? I started doing that with Les Miserables a few weeks ago. But I'm sure yours worked out much better.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
The Chichester Theatre production of "Macbeth", with Patrick Stewart. I keep seeing Sam the Eagle as the King, Piggy as Lady M, and Newsie as the Thane of Ross. Not sure about Mac yet... :wink:

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if... you freak out when your government teacher plays "Mahna Mahna" in class haha:smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if... you freak out when your government teacher plays "Mahna Mahna" in class haha:smile:
If one of my teacher did that, they would automatically become my favorite teacher EVER :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I had a teacher once who gave us all Christmas cards one year with the lyrics to "Bless us All" on them. I nearly hugged her. I definately got excited. That's awesome Fersure. Which class was it?

The Chichester Theatre production of "Macbeth", with Patrick Stewart. I keep seeing Sam the Eagle as the King, Piggy as Lady M, and Newsie as the Thane of Ross. Not sure about Mac yet... :wink:
Kewl

dwmckim

Reaction score
Everytime you hear Depeche Mode's "People Are People", you think "...Is tomatoes, Is dancing..."

The only reason you don't turn the dial when a Guns N Roses song comes on is because you think it's hilarious how much Axl Rose sounds like Little Jerry.

You crack up laughing anytime you hear Celene Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" because the "Near, Far" part reminds you of Grover.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF you think it'd be hilarious if the Muppets ruled the world

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Lol tutter fan and dwmckim

If when watching Monty Python, you don't think of "Sir Robin and the Minstrels" anymore, you think of "Cantus and the Minstrels."

Murray: Bravely bold Sir Cantus/Rode forth from Fraggle Rock...

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
If you wear one of your favorite Muppet shirts to take your last final exam EVER! and, after the test is over, "Celebration" with the alien Gonzos is playing in your head!

DONE WITH LAW SCHOOL!:smile: