You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

CBPuppets

Reaction score
If you wish you had Floyd's spiral eyes from the pilot. (during the guitar solo of Love ya to death they begin to spin in blue and red :smile: )
I read in Muppet wiki He didn't have Spiral eyes, it was a lighting effect.

Puckrox

Reaction score
If you go to see Muppet Vision at Disney and you exclaim things like "I love Dave Goelz!" and "It's Sweetums! Hurray!" and your family has absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Also. If the only thing you want from California Adventure is a Kermit hat and when you go to ask for one the store employee tells you the park is sold out with them and you start crying in front of her. Yup. Low point of a brilliant vacation. :embarrassed:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If you go to see Muppet Vision at Disney and you exclaim things like "I love Dave Goelz!" and "It's Sweetums! Hurray!" and your family has absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Something similar like that happen to me at home once. I was watching Fragg;e rock and my sister asked if Boober sounded like Gonzo. Later that night after I looked it up (this was when I was still new to the series) I said, "You were right, Boober's played by Dave Goelz," and everyone sitting there went "huh?" and I had to change it to "the fragg;e with the hat is played by Gonzo."

One another note, that's great that you got to see Muppet Vision. Did you ever find a Kermit hat?

ilovemusic

Reaction score
I read in Muppet wiki He didn't have Spiral eyes, it was a lighting effect.
Yeah, I know it was a lighting effect, during other moments he just has the black weird shades, but I found it was like, he was hypnotized by the music.

Puckrox

Reaction score
One another note, that's great that you got to see Muppet Vision. Did you ever find a Kermit hat?
No! I didn't! They were really cute beanies. I know they had Beaker, Animal, and Kermit, but by the time I got to the only store that sold them they were all sold out for the rest of my vacation. I found one of the Kermit hats online, but it was about $35. I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
You might Be an obsessed Muppet fan if you dedicate a Video you Post on Youtube to Jim Henson or any other Muppet Performer.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
If you hear a name or title of someone or something you immediately think of a Muppet with a similar name.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
If you are happy when weird medicinal stuff makes your skin blue (that happened to me, it was only on my cheek and my ankle, but I didn't mind it. Obsessed? Crushed, you mean)