You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Cool! "Halfway Down the Stairs" is a great poem from A.A. Milne, by the way- but definitely best known to me from Robin's performance on "The Muppet Show".:smile:
I didn´t know it was a poem :smile: Like that you learn something on those fora!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Little-known fact: Halfway Down the Stairs was the follow-up to the far inferior and less successful One Fourth Up the Wall.

(Okay so maybe that's not a fact, but it's still little-known.)

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Lol dwmckim

You know you're obsessed when Iron Chef America does Battle: Radish and all you can think of is how Boober would have smoked them all.

Quesal

Reaction score
IF when there is a crazy living room of family making a racket, u put in a Muppet Movie to try to drain out the chaos....and it works!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If whenver you watch the Xfinity commercials you always make sure you catch the little flick of a clip with Big Bird in it :wisdom:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If when you go to any kind of theatre (i.e. opera, ballet, play etc.)- no matter what it looks like, you imagine the Muppet Theater in your mind with Statler and Waldorf in the balcony heckling the performance.:sleep::boo:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
If you're watching a really good Shakespeare production and suddenly and easily visualize Muppets in the cast as major players.