You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Teheheman

Reaction score
If you get excited when you see Jim Henson's star on the Walk of Fame

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
OMG I was sooooo excited when I saw his star! I was equally excited when I saw Kermit's star. Naturally I got pictures of both.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You go crazy like animal

You think Dr. Teeth is silly

You think Mahna Mahna is a funny song, and you also think his counterpart Bip Bippadotta is hilarious

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You have mastered lots of Muppet songs on at least one musical instrument. (I'm still working on "Rainbow Connection on the clarinet)
*You smile whenever you see a lawnmower you can ride on
*You spontaneously use random Muppet impressions.
*You smile when you see a penguin.
*You wonder what it would be like if the Electric Mayhem taught your band class.
*You go to Disney World just to see Muppet*Vision 3D.
*You are convinced you have a Fraggle hole in your basement.
*You see vultures and think they're Skeksis.
*You have an obsession with cookies.
*You imagine your favorite celebrities on the Muppet Show (Harry Potter and Twilight cast :smile:)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You go to England to see the Mallory Gallery and try to book a room at the Happiness Hotel.
*You bring a parachute whenever you ride in a plane (just in case they end up throwing you out of the plane like they did during the end credits of GMC)
*You and your friends dress up like Muppets and ride your bikes in the park, trying to re-enact "Couldn't We Ride"
*You ask a taxi cab driver if they accept IOU's (I'm not sure if that was ever shown in the movie, but they have Beauregard's taxi with lots of other props at Disney World while waiting in line for the backlot tour, and where it has the price, it had "will accept IOU's" or something along those lines written there)

Quesal

Reaction score
*You go to England to see the Mallory Gallery and try to book a room at the Happiness Hotel.
*You bring a parachute whenever you ride in a plane (just in case they end up throwing you out of the plane like they did during the end credits of GMC)
*You and your friends dress up like Muppets and ride your bikes in the park, trying to re-enact "Couldn't We Ride"
*You ask a taxi cab driver if they accept IOU's (I'm not sure if that was ever shown in the movie, but they have Beauregard's taxi with lots of other props at Disney World while waiting in line for the backlot tour, and where it has the price, it had "will accept IOU's" or something along those lines written there)
The Great Muppet Caper being my favorite Muppet movie, I just LOVE these!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*Your car is decorated to look like the Electric Mayhem bus.
*You haven't been on these boards for 2 weeks and you already have 100 posts. (this is post #100 for me)
*You do extensive research just to write a fanfic.
*Your schoolwork contains Muppet references. (The question was "If you could have an authentic autograph from anybody who would it be?" How could I not answer Richard Hunt?:flirt::wink::eek:)