You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Fluffets

Reaction score
Sorry to double post but:

You just might be an obsessed Muppet Central fan if you realize that Muppets. Com is no longer in your internet address book because you've visited it and Muppet Wiki so much. (I swear, just happened to me!)
lol, how odd :big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*you can sing Scooter's guest star song. (I'm still working on it, although I did get quite a few if I'm singing along)
*Your thought of a dream date would be one of the Muppets (for me, it would probably be Scooter or Floyd)
*You randomly say "moi" and "vous" and "Kermie" in a Miss Piggy voice
*You scream "Good grief! The comedian's a bear!" when you hear the word here/hear.
*You find yourself correcting things about the Muppets. (Jr. Gorg isn't a fraggle, Statler not Stadtler, and I'm almost certain that they meant to call Bunsen a "quite mad scientist" not "quiet"
*Your favorite ice-cream flavor is honey/dragonfly ripple. (I was once at an ice-cream shop that sold honey ice-cream, but not dragonfly ripple.)

Fluffets

Reaction score
*Your favorite ice-cream flavor is honey/dragonfly ripple. (I was once at an ice-cream shop that sold honey ice-cream, but not dragonfly ripple.)
What about grasshopper flavour? I heard Kermit randomly mention that whilst I was playing Muppet Party Cruise:smile:

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
YMBAOMFI the first dance at your wedding was "Somebody's Getting Married/She'll Make Me Happy" from TMTM, or your invitations referenced the Muppets. We did both. The guests loved it. If only the Electric Mayhem had been available... :smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You find clouds that look like Muppets. (I found a few clouds and a tomato that resemble :concern:)
*You chat with your friends Muppet style (Swedish Chef, meeping like Beaker)
*They understand what you're saying. (one of my friends and I were chatting, and he was chatting with me, and he was doing it Senor Wences style [without drawn on eyes] with one hand meeping to me, and the other one was a "Meep-Translator")
*You compare others to Muppets.
*You reference the Muppets a lot.
*Your favorite band is Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem.
*You spend most of your time on Muppet Central.
*You have free time at school, and you start writing a fanfic.

Quesal

Reaction score
I may have said this in the past, but I can't be sure...

If when you are feeling down in the dumps, you go for a drive with that nice instrumental version of "I Hope That Somethin' Better Comes Along" playing.