You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
rofl, I actually have thought of a muppet guitar hero game, if you give some other muppets instruments aswell you'd have a lot of character choice.:big_grin:
That would be very cool. Too bad I'm terrible at that game. (although I've only played it once, so maybe with some practice...)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You go to see a play on Broadway and demand to know why they aren't performing Manhattan Melodies.
*You celebrate by throwing penguins in the air. :zany:
*You wouldn't eat frog legs for all the money in the world.
*You are convinced that The Swedish Chef works in your school cafeteria.
*You constantly count out loud in a Transylvanian accent. :batty:
*Nobody understands your music. You don't even understand your music. If you didn't know you're a genius, you wouldn't even listen to the trash you write. :sing:

Fluffets

Reaction score
That would be very cool. Too bad I'm terrible at that game. (although I've only played it once, so maybe with some practice...)
Yeah, on easy mode you just have to do a few weeks of pratice, maybe a month or two and you'll be very good at it, worked for me.:big_grin: (Note to self: must play it soon!:insatiable:) But it helps to do the same song again and again to get perfect practice, again and again until the next time you hear it you feel like smashing a window!:halo: It helps to find a good song though, I don't think I'd get sick of School's Out ever, definately one of the best on GH3, the best of the first 3 games in my opinion.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

...you talk to cakes in Japanese to see if they'll talk back.

...you wonder why there are no chicken, pigs or frogs in your glee club.

...you only know John Landis as the guy who performed Grover in the end of 'The Muppet Movie'.

Fluffets

Reaction score
You Might be an Obsessed Muppet Fan If...

You go around pulling pranks on your friends with the words "Wire for *insert name here*!".

You are a bass player who happens to have a place at the home for the chronically groovy!

You'd rather introduce Lew Zealend than get married.

You wonder how to get new clothes for your whatnot.

You've never heard of the bannana sketch!

You've invented an electric bannana sharpener!

Your faveourite comedian is Fozzie Bear (wokka wokka!)

You confessed to speaking mock-swedish.:hungry:

I had a good one earlier but I can't remember it, darn! Let me know if I've said one that somebody else already said, its been a while since I did some of these, not that I haven't been reading this stuff!:wisdom:

Nick22

Reaction score
You Might Be An Obsessed Muppet Fan If you yell at people every time they get even close to touching your Palisades Muppet figures.

Fluffets

Reaction score
You Might Be An Obsessed Muppet Fan If you yell at people every time they get even close to touching your Palisades Muppet figures.
Ya, I hate ppl touching my figures:mad: (that goes for any figures).:smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I had a good one earlier but I can't remember it, darn!
That happens to me a lot. I would be in the classroom after finishing some schoolwork, and suddenly, I would think of something to post, but then by the time I'm at home on the computer, I would be trying so hard to remember it but I still can't think of it.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*Most of your knowledge of music comes from the Muppets. (This was an actual experience for me;I had never heard the song "Teenager in Love" before that episode of TMS, despite my love of 50's/60's music, and now I have the original on my iPod)

Fluffets

Reaction score
Wait, I think I remember now, ahem.....

You Might Be And Obsessed Muppet Fan If...

You Think Cookie Monster is a letter of the alphabet!
*let me know if that one's already been used*

You have a pet pidgeon called Bernice.

You have a pet goldfish named Dorothy.

You have a king prawn named pepe:rolleyes: and a whole gang of muppet-named animals which you made a miniature theatre for.:smile: