Reaction score
Sesame Workshop on Facebook:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
That is amazing.
Please don’t jinx it.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Hello, MC. Today is my birthday. I haven't been on the forum as much lately, usually because I don't wanna be swayed with any side of criticism, like a wembler! :coy: However, it's special threads like recent tributes that reminds me I'm grateful for such organic, creative groups of people that makes Muppet legacy all the more memorable. Thanks for sharing the tweets and news! :cry:

Any Del

Reaction score
Late, but I wanted to give in my two cents. Emilio was a big part of my childhood as well. Learning a new language with him, Maria, Gabi and etc was entertaining and educational. I'm gonna miss you dear Amigo. Adios...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, when Jerry Nelson died, I was hoping there'd be a collectors DVD focusing on segments with his characters (both rare clips and stuff that had been online for years but not available on home video) while at the same time thinking that same basic thing.

I wonder if the next episode will have a dedication to him, like the first episode that aired after Caroll Spinney did.
There was a Carroll Spinney dedication ep? I must have missed that one. Which one was that.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Unfortunately (but not surprisingly), there was no dedication in today’s episode.

hooperfan

Reaction score
This was just uploaded to YouTube yesterday. Emilio talking about Luis, after completing his first season. Dig that hair, man!