COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

MWoO

Reaction score
Should I point out that the link provided states in it's own "about" page that the statistics it uses are not only outdated, but do not take into consideration population density and many other factors? Should I point out that this site only serves to scare the public and does nothing to impact the action a state takes as they do their own projections? Should I just let him have this one?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Sorry about that. When I saw some posts that were political-leaning, I just couldn’t help but feel the need to offer my thoughts.
Not a problem. Just dont want to see this thread get mired down in political garbage. I think it should be used to check on each other and keep each other informed in this time of worldwide crisis. We're all in this together. Let's look out for one another.

MWoO

Reaction score

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
To be honest, I have had days where I just isolate myself to the point I have gotten used to it. I always try to take walks at least
I hate working and love to stay home so naturally I'm one of the people required to go out and continue to work in this. :laugh: The President says I have a "special responsibility" so I'm required to drive around with a document from Donald & corporate incase Ohio goes into total lockdown and they're wondering why I'm on the road... think of it as a "permission slip" of sorts.

Should I just let him have this one?
For the love of God, yes!

MWoO

Reaction score
Special kind of stupid. . . .

This annoys me to no end. These kids not only got themselves infected, but likely got others infected to. This is what happens when kids grow up during times of non-crisis. They become complacent and idiotic.