COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I'm sitting here just freaked out about today's meeting. Just in tears over the seriousness of this and the potential of absolute destruction to our country and world. I have never felt this upset in my life.

mariolover

Reaction score
I pray that God will protect everyone during the Coronavirus and that it will end soon. In Jesus’ name!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Just now saw this pop up on YouTube:

Okay, I get that YouTube is trying to look out for their employees as well . . . but they're basically using the coronavirus as an excuse to just start deleting random videos without justification?
Sorry D'Snowth. But this is much much bigger than the inconvenience of not being able to watch a Youtube video. In the coming days you will see many more businesses completely shutdown until we can get the virus in check. And that may be a while. And without people taking this very very seriously it may never get in check. And this is coming from someone who just a week ago felt this was being way blown out of proportion. What I heard today really shook me.

Detritusarisen

Reaction score
God, what a time for my hard drive to fail. Stuck at home not able to leave and the box with all my movies is dead :embarrassed:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
At this point..... :sigh: I don’t know what to make of this virus, and I’m already frustrated enough with the stress of having to move furniture from my room to another and just redecorating this house in general that this **** going on is enough icing on the cake.

mariolover

Reaction score
Oh my God. This is seriously getting out of control and the media is overreacting big time!

MWoO

Reaction score
I don't think it is sad at all. Kids watch what their parents watch and a lot of parents are watching non-stop coverage of sheer panic. This is what Sesame Street has always done: address a major event that effects kids.

What I find disturbing is that it wants kids to rub butts with people when they say hello.... WHat? :skeptical:

What I really want to know is what Boober thinks of all this. :sigh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kids watch what their parents watch and a lot of parents are watching non-stop coverage of sheer panic.
That's what's sad about it: that it's gotten to this point that so much fear is being instilled into kids who don't even know what's going on that SS is stepping in like this to address it.
What I find disturbing is that it wants kids to rub butts with people when they say hello.... WHat? :skeptical:
I don't think it's so much butt rubbing as is it hip-bumping, which is sort of a "cool" way of greeting someone, similar to fist-bumping, or chest/belly-bumping.