What song can you not get out of your head?

mariolover

Reaction score
Here's another great one. This live recording sounds almost like the studio version.

This is the awesome sh*t my mom grew up with. We still have the original album on CD.

mariolover

Reaction score
Here's another great one. This live recording sounds almost like the studio version.

This is the awesome sh*t my mom grew up with. We still have the original album on CD.
The Indigo Girls actually came to my University in 2002.

(It's interesting because they are a lesbian duo and they came to a Christian College in 2002 when LGBT was a much bigger deal than it is now).

Too bad I was only 2 years old at the time because I definitely would have seen it if I was old enough. Now if only we could get other more famous bands like Maroon 5 and P!nk to come, that would be f*cking AWESOME!!!!!!

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Just a few days ago, I rented Gilda Live from iTunes, and I have many of the songs in my head - "Let's Talk Dirty to the Animals" (which I had already seen on YouTube a few years ago), "Goodbye Saccharine", "Gimmie Mick", and "Honey". I wasn't expecting the film/live stage show to have so many musical numbers - and they are better than most of the spoken-word comedy sketches in the film. They make me wish that Gilda Radner had a major singing career in addition to her comedy career (it also makes me wish she both lived longer and had a better film career).

It's also interesting, at the beginning, Radner can be seen practicing singing a bit and then saying to herself that she's not a singer.... But she particularly sounds great with her more serious-sounding songs ("Goodbye Saccharine" and "Honey"), they got me mesmerized.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There's a part of the song in La Dolce Vita Suite that I really like right now.

I just really like the accordion in this.