What song can you not get out of your head?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Lately, I keep having that grand music that plays in The Great Muppet Caper just before "Hey, a Movie!" in my head. The music/part between when the balloon crash lands and Gonzo saying "what a fantastic beginning!" I believe this music also plays in The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years when they start the movies montage (it plays over shots of the titles).

Also this song "Magic".

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
This atrocious masterpiece:

They literally refer to William Shakespeare as "Billy" Shakespeare.

You would think the song is a parody but it isn't... does anyone actually remember it? It apparently peaked at #3 in 1999 but I was still kinda too young to be following the charts, though my first memories of music on the radio are from '99/2000 ("All Star", "Pinch Me", etc.)

As a sad anecdote, I believe most of the trio are already dead.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
This atrocious masterpiece:

They literally refer to William Shakespeare as "Billy" Shakespeare.

You would think the song is a parody but it isn't... does anyone actually remember it? It apparently peaked at #3 in 1999 but I was still kinda too young to be following the charts, though my first memories of music on the radio are from '99/2000 ("All Star", "Pinch Me", etc.)

As a sad anecdote, I believe most of the trio are already dead.
Only one is still alive.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
9 to 5 (Morning Train)

I’ve been randomly singing parts of the song (and at times making up my own lyrics) but for some reason people were just acting like noting was happening when I did.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The other night I was looking at a YouTube playlist of Joe Raposo songs, and came across Drink of Water, a song I do not remember hearing before, and now it is in my head.

The song is interesting. It sounds part-musical theater, while I’m also getting hints of Mom and Me (I guess Raposo wrote that one), and yet at times it has a bit of a “kiddie song” quality found on Barney and kiddie pre-school videos, a quality I haven’t noticed in many Sesame Street songs. And it is catchy.
I guess I got a new Sesame Street segment to add to wishlists.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
About a year ago, "Disco D" from "Sesame Street" got stuck in my head for about a week. Because of such earworm, I deleted that song from my playlist and I haven't listened to it since.