Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
No ****... figures they would do something like that at Comic-Con where the majority of people don't even know who those characters are.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Same alongside with Lefty
A page from the script for the 50th anniversary special that has been pictured online showed Lefty among a call list of characters to be in the new special, so I knew we'd be seeing him again soon (that script page is partially blocked by another page so some names are cut off, so I don't know if Don Music will show up as well).

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Here are some more videos from Comic-Con. I find it interesting that Eric makes the same face Caroll did when he did Oscar before he got dystonia, he moves his mouth in a snarl. Ryan's nerd character cracks me up. I also love seeing Ryan just enjoy the show, it shows that even if he's a Muppet performer now, he's still a big fan.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I find it interesting that Eric makes the same face Caroll did when he did Oscar before he got dystonia, he moves his mouth in a snarl.
Remember, Caroll based Oscar's voice on a cab driver with a large cigar in one corner of his mouth, and speaking out the other corner - I think that accounts for the "snarl" face he makes when doing Oscar.

DatH

Reaction score
I just noticed, Big Bird and his cousin in that pic have shining pupils....

Status
Not open for further replies.