Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Love Kate McKinnon; have no respect for Mindy Kaling anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She gets knocked up out of wedlock, states she doesn't know who the father is and doesn't care, "because it's not important," then proclaims she's empowering women. No. That's not empowering women at all; that's just basically saying it's okay to be a cheap whore.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
She gets knocked up out of wedlock, states she doesn't know who the father is and doesn't care, "because it's not important," then proclaims she's empowering women. No. That's not empowering women at all; that's just basically saying it's okay to be a cheap whore.
1. How is that any way any of our business how she has a kid? 2. She didn't say she doesn't know who the father was, she just said she wants to keep it private.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
You know I've been complaining how scruffy the new Elmo looks, but in that clip with Ellen, that be might the shortest I've ever seen his hair -- he's **** near skeletal.

DatH

Reaction score
Funny how the Muppet makers feel the need to make the hair look super combed and trimmed...Despite them being mostly monsters

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Funny how the Muppet makers feel the need to make the hair look super combed and trimmed...Despite them being mostly monsters
And it seems like a lot of humanoid characters either have messy hair or their hair starts out combed/smooth but it gets messy as they move their heads (and I;m referring to short-haired characters here, like Guy Smiley).

DatH

Reaction score
Can we talk about how Ernie's hair is looking more like this sideways over the years? This is beyond over combing

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been more intrigued by the fact that for years Ernie almost always has one crooked ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.