Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I am surprised that we haven’t we gotten any more of secondary characters from Gund in their mini department for the 50th anniversary. Herry; Two-Headed Monster; Mr Johnson; Prairie Dawn; and Waiter Grover would be excellent plushies for the mini department.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Here's a mash-up of Grover mishaps:

Including a brief clip from the rare segment where Grover carries the word "help".

Watching this, I pretty much predicted what kind of clips would be there at the end.
I forgot about Grover's mishaps!
You guys have heard of Chevy Chase, right? Well he appeared on SNL (Saturday Night Live ) in the early 1970s . And he fell down a lot Sometimes in the cold opening he'd do this & say the "Live from NY it's Saturday Night!" Grover could have done something like this (kids wouldn't know what Grover meant , but adults would get a kick out of it " Hello from Sesame Street it is Me Grover!!"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I am surprised that we haven’t we gotten any more of secondary characters from Gund in their mini department for the 50th anniversary. Herry; Two-Headed Monster; Mr Johnson; Prairie Dawn; and Waiter Grover would be excellent plushies for the mini department.
Reminds me of when I learned this years "classic character plush" at Sesame Place would be Ovejita. I thought, "really? She's only been on the show for almost ten years", though now I realize that that might be the first Ovejita toy ever (I'm not really sure). But for the classic character line, in terms of the anniversary, it would have been cool if they went with Roosevelt Franklin or Forgetful Jones or Sherlock Hemlock. And alternatively, in terms of classic characters who currently appear on the show or never got much merchandise, it would be cool if it was Mr. Johnson, Guy Smiley, or Mumford.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
So far the only Comic Con footage I could find is this:
Hopefully someone out there has video of the Q&A with Sonia, Eric, Ryan and Matt.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Because of the obscuring monitors, I can't quite tell if that's Eric or Matt performing Lefty.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, I actually did not ever expect Don to make a cameo ever again!

Status
Not open for further replies.