Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Definitely enjoying these new photos myself! Also cool that Kermit got to star in it too.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It's OK; I know you mean well- I'm just letting you know it would be easier to simply just share the link to the special's page (unless they can't access it for whatever reason) instead of posting every single photo on here.
That’s what I should’ve done instead.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I am interested in seeing OTL just because it's a rare thing, but honestly, the descriptions on the Wiki don't sound all that hot. The Muppet stuff seems fine (I've seen a bit of the Grover Knover bit at one screening), but the stuff with the Electric Company cast looks easily skippable and that looks like 60% of the special.
This is accurate. My favorite bit is easily Grover reciting "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening". I'm so glad they bothered to do something like that on a prime-time special.

👉 https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Out_to_Lunch#Gallery

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I sincerely hope that we get to see out to lunch soon. I have been waiting almost 4 years and all those screenshots are there so that probably means somebody has a copy

Flintstonefan

Reaction score
I would imagine the latter.

Does make up for a funny episode - always a pleasure seeing characters you would normally only see in inserts appear on the street.
I remember feeling the same way when I saw Ernie out on the street singing the best friend blues with hoots and snuffy around the same time.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
If I could have one criticism of Sesame Street, it's that the Muppets didn't appear in the street scenes enough -- to steal a clip from LittleJerry, this is one of my favorites:

This kiss for little bitty Ernie... ****!

Heck, so much of the early years is unknown that maybe there was more stuff like this.

Edit: Or I at least feel like there was a division: it was commonplace to see characters like Big Bird, Oscar, Elmo, Abby, Baby Bear, Zoe, Rosita, etc. on the street, but more of a rarity to see Ernie, Bert, Cookie, Grover and others.