Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Looks like a very fun special! More effort was put into it than I expected... shame it's lost.
You took the words right out of my mouth! In the meantime, we have the audio for the opening song:
(Unbelievably catchy!!)
In addition, here's the script: https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Talk:Out_to_Lunch

For real though!

Agreed- I think I know what my new avatar will be... :wink:

gravy

Reaction score
It may be just me, but as a film fanatic, I have an eye for telling apart kinds of film. I feel these new screenshots of Out to Lunch might've been from a quad tape, based on how different colors look and differentiate from colors on regular videotape or film. Another factor being the quality of the pictures- slightly lower than most video tape transfers. Though all these apply, I could be wrong.

Also, the new snuffy pic, along with the rest of the screenshots of that episode, is in unrestored quality, which is kind of interesting to see!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I am interested in seeing OTL just because it's a rare thing, but honestly, the descriptions on the Wiki don't sound all that hot. The Muppet stuff seems fine (I've seen a bit of the Grover Knover bit at one screening), but the stuff with the Electric Company cast looks easily skippable and that looks like 60% of the special.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Sorry... I was just offering if anyone wanted to see the rest of the photos or not.
It's OK; I know you mean well- I'm just letting you know it would be easier to simply just share the link to the special's page (unless they can't access it for whatever reason) instead of posting every single photo on here.