Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum Features

Oldiesmann

Reaction score
I like the new layout and the fact that the forum isn't crammed into a narrow area anymore.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
This is the upgrade MCF needed! Even though I'm so used to the old, outdated look before the redesign, this really makes the forum more modern. I must agree though that the website looks so... big? is that the word? now. I'm talking about the font mainly. I'm just finding it easier on the eyes if I zoom the page to about 80% on Firefox.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ok, that makes sense
I like what I've seen so far! I especially like how each member's post count and the date they joined are back in their posts where everyone can see them. It may seem petty, but that's one of the things I missed most when you first changed servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

cjd874

Reaction score
I think this new version of the MC forum looks great! I like how there are ten posts per page instead of twenty, and the blue and white colors are easier on my eyes too. The emoji reacts are a nice touch as well. I also don't have to reformat my SS Old School Outlines before posting them. A+ on the upgrade!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I like how there are ten posts per page instead of twenty
I thought it seemed like there were less posts per page. That I don't like. I do remember the old vBulletin forum had a setting on our accounts where we could choose to display 10, 20, or even 50 posts per page.

wakawaka86

Reaction score
I forgot my password, and one of the Captcha questions was something like "How many Muppets are at the top?" Which I assumed was asking how many were in the header image, but with the new design, there aren't any! Luckily, with a refresh, I got a different Captcha!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pheh, that Recapcia is the main reason I haven't been able to log into my account at fanfiction.net for the last two months. :grouchy: