Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum Features

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I forgot my password, and one of the Captcha questions was something like "How many Muppets are at the top?" Which I assumed was asking how many were in the header image, but with the new design, there aren't any! Luckily, with a refresh, I got a different Captcha!
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll fix this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
@Phillip, here is something I've noticed that you may want to consider looking into: whenever you're browsing the forum index, and you click on the most recently updated thread to see the new post(s), you are instead redirected to the original post on the first page of that thread, rather than the most recent new reply. This doesn't appear to happen when you click on the thread within that particular board's page, though.

So, in other words, say this very thread, "Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum Features" has new, unread replies: if you click on the thread on the forum index, you're redirected to the first post on the first page of the thread; but, if you click on the thread on the Feedback board page, you're taken to the new, unread replies.

Is there a way this can be corrected so that when you click on the thread to read new, unread replies, that's what you will be directed to when click on the thread from the forum index?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
is there a way to just see a list of subscribed threads with only threads have have new posts?

I see an option to view ALL of your subscribed threads, and I see an option to see ALL new posts but those arent helpful

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Isn't that what alerts are for? Check your preferences.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
My opinion probably doesn't count for a whole lot 'cuz I'm not here very much, but I like this a lot! As nice as the old design was, the site was in need of an upgrade, and this is definitely a good step in that direction. :smile:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not big on the new look if I’m being honest.... but I do like some of the new features, like being able to add in new emoji’s and different emoji reactions, etc.