Am I the only one who hates what they've done to the Fozzie puppet?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And maybe shrink his nose a little too? His nose looks a tad too big as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've realized another problem I have with the current Bert puppet: either his turtleneck is too high, or his neck is too short, because that turtleneck is practically riding up on his chin to the point that it almost looks like he has no chin!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I've realized another problem I have with the current Bert puppet: either his turtleneck is too high, or his neck is too short, because that turtleneck is practically riding up on his chin to the point that it almost looks like he has no chin!
So does mean Bert is no chin chump like Eddy from Ed, Edd, n Eddy.

Snowwie0319

Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned the voice change? Its so noticable in the muppets (2011). Like its squeaky and i mean wow it’s different and of course like everyone said the design throws me off

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned the voice change? Its so noticable in the muppets (2011). Like its squeaky and i mean wow it’s different and of course like everyone said the design throws me off
Honestly, I think Eric Jacobson did a better Fozzie voice, let's just say 12 years ago, than he does now. I don't know if that is due to age or what have you, but it's certainly slightly different.

Granted, the voice is only a small portion of the performance, lol. Nailing the character/personality is more important.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, Fozzie's voice was noticably different in THE MUPPETS (2011), there's no denying that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Ernie's mouth seems a tad too wide for his head right now, it almost makes his whole head look rather disproportionate.